| Prestige Event | A Reflection On Our Past

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Annie_Short, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mistress of Celebrations Tuija Viduggla is announcing the first prestige event for the nobility to participate in! Each family is tasked with creating a piece of artwork whether it be a painting, tapestry, carvings, or even literature that is based on an event that your family had to overcome some adversity in, preferably not a recent generation. Every family has about a month to come up with their ideas and each will need to be submitted by the day of the event. This is a time where we should all reflect on our successes and celebrate each one for their positive contribution to our lives.

RULES:
    • Every work submitted should be an original made work for this event, not just something you have laying around that has already been made in the past.
    • Types of art that can be sued for this event: visual arts (paintings or drawings), craft arts (sculptures, pottery, carvings, or glass/mosaic), thread arts (needlework), and performance arts (literature or theatre)
    • Try to tie the art piece in as an analogy for the struggles of the Empire to add some political depth to it, and it becomes easier to judge for "appropriate context".(IE: don't just describe a pretty painting).
    • Each family will need to submit their work before the day of the event so we will have plenty of time to prepare and evaluate each.
    OOC NOTE: You don't need an ACTUAL piece but rather just a description of it. Nobody will be given brownie points for having a physical copy (IE: commissions).

All you need to do is submit a description of the piece through discord so I can have all of them in one place YOU HAVE UNTIL THE 28th TO SEND IT IN!

I WOULD ALSO LIKE EVERY FAMILY TO SEND IN A SHORTER DESCRIPTION TO ME FOR EVENT REASONS (Up to 256 characters)!!

This means you will send in a long version of the piece as well as the shorter version for me to use for the event! (2 versions)

Any other questions should be lettered to Tuija Viduggla and she will get back to you as soon as possible! (Discord: 《◭Annie◮》#1073)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

“Reflection is one of the most underused yet powerful tools for success.” - Richard Carlson

[​IMG]

OOC Information:

What? Prestige Event for the Court
    Where? Imperial Palace (/tp ImperialPalace)
    When? April 1st at 5:00 pm EST
    Why? Cause who does love a ‘friendly’ competition?

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 5
    #1 Annie_Short, Mar 1, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2021