Archived Premium Membership Not Working

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BRÖKK

Officer (AKA "The" Albacore Dwarf)
Reaction score
Approximately 20 minutes ago, I signed up to be a premium member and yet I still cannot login to the server because the queue is full 150/150. Can someone please help me gain access to the server or tell me what I'm doing wrong?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You will probably have to wait a bit for a admin or mod to make you a prem

Seriously, when I purchased this access it said I'd have access within minutes. Guess I thought that would have been sooner than over 30 minutes. Come on! I just want to login and play....I've already paid![DOUBLEPOST=1358027373][/DOUBLEPOST]Ahh ok Thanks Favoured.

It could possibly be a glitch or a bug, my advice is to wait for an admin or mod to answer the thread.

Does it send you an email notification or anything telling you you're now a premium member?

np, be aware that its not really a machine that automatically makes you a prem, a admin or mod has to enter your username in themselves, and of course there are always bugs and glitches in the server[DOUBLEPOST=1358027484][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm not sure, I'm not a prem myself ;(

It's an automatic system done by the server.

What payment method did you use?

Signed up for a monthly subscription via PayPal. Kind of irritated because I still have no access and haven't been able to login since they lowered the queue from 175 to 150.

When I played earlier, it was fairly interesting (aside from the server kicking everyone out ever 15 to 30 min it felt like) but when they lowered the queue, I couldn't join again so I decided to pay so that I could login, however, I guess I couldn't have been more wrong as that was quite a while ago and I still have no access despite the site's claim that you can be logged in "in minutes".

Not a great way to start out a relationship with a paying customer...[DOUBLEPOST=1358036247][/DOUBLEPOST]If it isn't remedied soon, I'm going to do my best to withdraw my transaction and go elsewhere as this is ridiculous.

You will probably have to wait a bit for a admin or mod to make you a prem
False. This is done automatically.[DOUBLEPOST=1358036424][/DOUBLEPOST]
Signed up for a monthly subscription via PayPal. Kind of irritated because I still have no access and haven't been able to login since they lowered the queue from 175 to 150.

When I played earlier, it was fairly interesting (aside from the server kicking everyone out ever 15 to 30 min it felt like) but when they lowered the queue, I couldn't join again so I decided to pay so that I could login, however, I guess I couldn't have been more wrong as that was quite a while ago and I still have no access despite the site's claim that you can be logged in "in minutes".

Not a great way to start out a relationship with a paying customer...[DOUBLEPOST=1358036247][/DOUBLEPOST]If it isn't remedied soon, I'm going to do my best to withdraw my transaction and go elsewhere as this is ridiculous.

1. You are not, "Paying" for anything. You have donated to the server, there are no refunds (to my knowledge). This is not a product you buy, this is a gift from the server admins to say thank you for what you have done.
2. There has also been a recent bug to where premiums are not allowed to join the server at the cap. Who knows, this might have come back up.
3. If you want a problem remedied do not expect it to come within the first few minutes of waiting. They will get to you as soon as they possibly can.

This is what this paying customer sees every time he tries to login. Grrr....

massivecraftqueue.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1358036522][/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I should have read the fine print that my purchase didn't give me anything. didn't know i was just making a donation and nothing more. :(

This is what this paying customer sees every time he tries to login. Grrr....

massivecraftqueue.jpg
[/quot
e]
You are not a paying customer. Remember, you have DONATED To the server. Not payed for any type of product. It is a thank you gift from the server.

[/DOUBLEPOST]I guess I should have read the fine print that my purchase didn't give me anything. didn't know i was just making a donation and nothing more. :(
The admins give you the perks, this might be a real error in payment, if your premium hasn't gone through. Do not lose hope yet!

Like guys said, try to run in to TS room where is admin/mod/trusted, and speak to him. He will explain this to you more then we can.

Finally got in when the queue dropped below 150/150. I have access to the backpack commands etc....but can't login when the queue is full.

Finally got in when the queue dropped below 150/150. I have access to the backpack commands etc....but can't login when the queue is full.
That explains it. There has recently been a bug where No premium can log in if the server is full. Don't fret

Praying for no server disconnect because I won't be able to get back in for hours if it does that again.[DOUBLEPOST=1358037019][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, thanks for the update. Hope this brings the issue to light then so it can be fixed.

You should really work on how you ask for a solution to a problem, to begin with you just sounded rude.

There is a difference between rude and frustrated. I was under the impression that I had just paid for something and wasn't receiving what I paid for. I started to think I got scammed.

I apologize if I seemed rude, but if you'd take a moment to see it from my perspective, perhaps you could understand how terribly frustrating it was. As a "customer" which is what I thought I was in the beginning, I'd have had every right to complain. Having now been told that I'm just a person who gave a donation, put it in a much different light. If you noticed my tone changed dramatically after that was made known to me.

Yes, I agree. You were misinformed to begin with, it was just a misunderstanding so I realize why you were so frustrated.

First of all, Thank you for donating to make this server survive and evolve! Also thank you for understanding the difference between Customer and donator :)
The problem with logging in to the server is being looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.