Premium / Game Updates

Discussion in 'Feature & Idea Discussion - Archive' started by FireFan96, Apr 20, 2018.

?

Which ideas would you like to see added in the near future?

1. 1

78.6%
  2. 2

92.9%
  3. 3

64.3%
  4. 4

78.6%
  5. 5

78.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FireFan96

FireFan96 Ever present, Ever seeing Staff Member Lore2

I had a few requests for the premium feature on the forums and figured I would combine them into one thread. A few suggestions are for general players, so I added them also.
    1. Add new mobs to /disguise
      • Evoker, Vindicator, Shulker, Vex, Llama, and Parrot
      • These entities are normal MC mobs and would diversify the premium disguise option
    2. Update /color
      • Concrete Powder, Concrete, Glazed Terracotta
        • These are 1.12 blocks and have not been configured yet
    3. Update chainmail crafting recipe
      • use iron nuggets
      • iron bars are an expensive material to craft weaker armor than iron
    4. Massivebooks
      • allow regular players to use /book author or a staff system to allow for authorship changes
        • could be used to have RP names instead of IGNs
    5. Update Player Head crafting recipes
      • add more variety for builds using trusted playerheads (may not be MHF but if world staff feels safe using them why not? Worst case scenario they get removed at a later date)

[​IMG]
    Erixia's Head. Stack of books

[​IMG]
    Thanauser's Head. Beer glass

[​IMG]
    Abolish_exe's Head. Ale mug

[​IMG]
    _Grime's Head. Loaf of Bread

[​IMG]
    BlockminersTV's Head. Globe

[​IMG]
    cheese202's Head. Helmet

• Winner Winner x 7
  2. DrFong

DrFong The Knave of Rats

Great ideas!

More decorative heads = better!

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. leafnosedbat

leafnosedbat juice thought. Supremium

RE: Chainmail armor - since 6 iron bars makes 16 iron fences, chainmail still uses fewer ingots than iron armor. Not that anyone really uses chainmail armor for anything other than aesthetics, so it's kind of moot.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FireFan96

1 iron ingot makes 9 nuggets as well. It would take 24 nuggets, or 3 iron ingots, to craft a full set of chain with this suggestion. And while yes, everyone uses diamond for everything, why not make the opportunity to make chainmail more cost effective?

5. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!

a /disguise option to disguise as a few set skins would be really neat... the premium page seems to suggest this is possible. Maybe some RP organization uniforms like the black hand or guards? Idk...

6. Moribundity

Moribundity If she breathes...

The Black Hand, to my knowledge, was disbanded until further notice. While I like the idea of a /disguise skin option, I feel as though charter affiliated skins should not be used, for they could be abused very easily. It would make it near effortless to pose IC as a guard or other official charter member when you don't OOCly have perms or haven't managed to ICly acquire the uniforms.

7. MokeDuck

MokeDuck Hail the duckfather!

oh, yea. If there aren't perms it could definitely be abused. Black hand was an example, good to know it was disbanded xD. I'm pretty ignorant.

8. FireFan96

I'm going to bump this thread again since I still find most of the features beneficial.

#2 may be solved with the builder keys, but the ability to quickly toggle between colored blocks would still be nice to have.

9. CnocBride

CnocBride Former leader of Enigma.

Please tag me tomorrow or the next day if I forget to write a post on this tomorrow. Doing some other stuff but I do what to write an in-depth response to this :)

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. FireFan96

11. CnocBride

CnocBride Former leader of Enigma.

I'm going to reply to each of your points specifically:

1. The disguise plugin is not in-house and while the plugin I think we are using does have the Evoker/Vindicator for example, updating cosmetic plugins is not always top priority. I am unsure if the disguises are disabled or the version we are running does not have them disabled. More mobs would be nice.
    2. The color command would require reconfiguration by the Tech department who are preparing for 1.13, which will prove to be a tough update to compete with. I would presume the Tech will at some point get around to configuring the command for these new blocks.
    3. I'm going to be stubborn about this one, but I don't really see the need for chainmail armor? It's just so obsolete lol
    4. Transferring ownership of books to allow character names to be used would be something to consult Lore staff with, I am Game. I don't really see why not? Protocol would need to be drafted if book authorships were to become a thing.
    5. This would really be up to World staff to decide. They are accessible in Creative through the use of WorldEdit, however.

• Constructive Constructive x 1