Pending Review Premium+: /color Update

Discussion in 'Server' started by Jouster, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

Basis:
    /color is definitely the most useful Premium+ ability. However, it is rather lacking, at least when you consider there are things it should be able to change!

Proposition:
    I'll officially propose that /color should also affect Glazed Terracotta. It's just a smelted version of normal terracotta, which you can change the color of normally. There is nothing to lose, or cheat your way out of glazed terracotta by letting you use /color.

Additionally, I think wood should have its own turn with /color. It's been something debated in the past, and an argument I heard recently was that "spruce is easier to gain." Should this really be the sole reason against letting Premium+ players change the planks/logs they have? The efficiency between harvesting spruce against other log variants is the only difference. Nothing else. I think for donating to the server, it should be considered that it isn't anything game breaking. You can peacefully harvest other logs in their own tree farms, etc. It's more of a nuisance to have to have separate farms, which is the same as having to go through dying sheep or dying wool.