Archived Premium Auras

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobeto

Vorn of D'hara. [PUWA]
Reaction score
Here's my idea:

Premium members get to choose a special particle color that floats around them when they sprint. (Or do other things.) I feel like it's another fun thing to add to premium that isn't completely Pay 2 Win.

Commands:/a help- shows a list of commands.
/a list- lists all of the different auras' names.
/a choose (name) chooses your aura.

Please post any of your ideas and hate mail below ;)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea, though it will likely cause lag... other then lag though, seems like a neat idea :)

Or maybe different auras give you different perks...
Like for instance a white one could be called "Angelic Aura" And you can jump 2 blocks like vamps can.
too op

I always say (when somebody asks me), that I dont like the fact, that non premiums cant wear diamond armor.
I would like it if they could, because fights would be more fun and the loot would be better.
And Borna, mcmmo is available for non premiums also.
Would you as a non premium would want to fight someone with an aura that gives him great advantages, just because he donated to the server?

I always say (when somebody asks me), that I dont like the fact, that non premiums cant wear diamond armor.
I would like it if they could, because fights would be more fun and the loot would be better.
And Borna, mcmmo is available for non premiums also.
Would you as a non premium would want to fight someone with an aura that gives him great advantages, just because he donated to the server?
We could make them a bit less effective, perhaps something like 5% chance to set someone on fire, or 1 extra second under water.

That would be amazing. I'd love to have a purple aura :D

Could be nice if your aura light up like firework's when you have killed someone. :)

my problem, its not a prem. problem, its that i have particles at its lowest due to a slow rig, so i'm good if it doesn't have perks with it and it won't bring lag

This sounds a lot like armour effects from halo reach.

And yes, this would cause lag because the server would have to monitor premium's positions constantly and spawn effects there.

auras would be awesome expeacially depending on what texture pack you use

It'll never happen because
1: premiums already have a green luminescent name.
2: server lag

Status
Not open for further replies.