Prayin'

Well, you almost had me fooled. Told me that I was nothing without you. Oh,but after everything you've done. I can thank you for how strong I have become.
Milo was tired. Tired of pretending he was okay,tired of building up the walls around him to just have them just smashed back down again,tired of trying. People were just too much work for him,too much of trying to be what they need. Too much of lying to yourself for them.
'Cause you brought the flames and you put me through hell. I had to learn how to fight for myself and we both know all the truth I could tell. I'll just say this is "I wish you farewell".
It was all getting too much for the young boy,and the pain never seemed to end for him. He just wanted somebody to see that he was splitting at the seams and be the thread to sew him back together.
I hope your somewhere prayin', prayin. I hope your soul is changin', changin'. I hope you find your peace. Falling on your knees, prayin'.
Did anybody hear his pleas for help? Did anybody see his lightless eyes? His once playful and cheeky smile now nothing more than a shadow of what it once was. His hands,soft and beautiful things,scarred and burnt from years of labour. His heart. Nothing more than pieces floating about his body, with no path home.
Im proud of who i am. No more monsters, I can breathe again and you said that I was done. Well, you were wrong and now the best is yet to come.
Not even those he saw his parental figures could see how much he was hurting, and how much of a child he still was,vulnerable and scared. He used to be too pure for the world, but over the years he had shut others out and pushed himself further and further into the dark abyss people call dangerous,but what he calls safety.
'Cause I can make it on my own, oh and I don't need you, I found a strength I've never known. I'll bring thunder, I'll bring rain, oh. When I'm finished they won't even know your name.
People didn't understand him,and that was how he liked it,wasn't it? He liked the fact people knew little about who he was and his past, didn't he? He knew one day he would break,and he was hoping that day wasn't today,or tomorrow, or even next week.
You brought the flames and you put ne through hell. I had to learn how to fight for myself and we both know all the truths i could rell. Ill just say this is "I wish you farewell".
Another day passed,another cut on his skin. Another crack in his heart,another strand of hope snapped. He just wanted everyone around him to be happy,so that was what he tried to do,even if it meant he wasn't. But that was okay,wasn't it? Why was he questioning himself again?
I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'. I hope your soul is changin', changin'. I hope you find your peace. Falling on your knees, prayin'.
He didn't want this anymore. He wanted to be happy,and to Milo,happy was with his Ma,or so he though. His brother wasn't coming back,neither his Pa. He was on his own,yet surrounded by people. He felt so empty yet so full. So full of light yet so dark.
Ah sometimes, I pray for you at night, oh. Someday, maybe you'll see the light. Whoa oh oh oh, some say, in life, your gonna get what you give. But some things only God can forgive.
One day,he would be whole again. He would fix himself on his own. Milo didn't need anyone, he had survived for years on his own so why should he need anyone now?
Yeah! I hope you're somewhere prayin', prayin'. I hope your soul is changin', changin'. I hope youfind your peace. Falling on your knee, prayin'.
Milo can't hold himself up anymore,even getting up in the mornings was a struggle. Laying there at night wishing the Spirit would take him because he couldn't bring himself to do it. He had reached the end of the line. He had been trying for too long, but he wasn't done yet. No, for he still had a fire burning inside of him that was refusing to be put out,to be smothered,to be forgotten. And Milo wasn't going to forget. No matter how much it hurt,how hard he had tried, how tired he was, Milo was going to finish what he had started.

Ummmmm....okay? I don't really know what happened with this one but it worked. For the past two years I have been developing Milo and shaping his character to what he is today, and looking back on it, he hasn't had it as tough other physically, but mentally he has been through a lot. He is almost a representation of what I am and what I wish I was. He's such a strong character and I'm hoping to keep him that way. Peace out.
-Kaiden <3

Last edited: