Archived Podzol?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Bertramqaz

Egads, It's sad this man's Gonads!
Reaction score
If you're a builder that plans out how to make things in creative singleplayer before yuo go build in massive you might have stumbled upon the fact that podzol is not avaliable for normal users. I've been trying to find it in all of the maps that was released within the period of podzol's existence but even with rumours of it in Teled Methen i've still returned with nothing.
I am simply asking if it would be possible to get this delightful but sumbtle block into massive as it's been a barrier for building quite a few times. I don't care if it's in a new world, crafting recipe or by other means i'd just like to see the block implemented in massive.

Let me hear what way you'd like it to be implemented on or if you in some way think it's a bad idea etc.
speak your thoughts and let your mind roam free.

-Bertramqaz

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I can add huge quantities of podzol into Jorrhildr, but that might still imply a delay of several months before it pops up in the system.

Well im glad that it seems this easy to be implemented :D(even though it of course takes time which most of us have plenty of) i was starting to belive that it was actually intented not to be in massive because of reasons...
Thanks for replying MonMarty

Last edited:
@MonMarty

I would be careful if adding podzol to Jorrhildr. Something tells me that a block native to mega taiga biomes (which are coldISH), won't fit too well with a frozen tundra in abundance. Entirely opinion, though.

A sugestion; Add Podzol as a quest reward and let the players grow more.

@MonMarty

I would be careful if adding podzol to Jorrhildr. Something tells me that a block native to mega taiga biomes (which are coldISH), won't fit too well with a frozen tundra in abundance. Entirely opinion, though.

We can get very creative with it, like filling giant caves with it. I want to go nuts with the new cave feature on world painter for Jorrhildr.

@MonMarty

I'm sure it'll turn out great, no matter how you do it. God, I'm excited for Jorrhildr.

Podzol can be used to display moss and fallen leaves and such, with a tad bit of inspiration. It basically fits anywhere on a landscape with trees, no matter the biome.

I have an idea for a crafting recipe for podzol. You see, podzol is known as pine straw. It is simply just dried pine needles on the ground. For a recipe, I suggest taking spruce leaves and putting it on top of dirt. This would produce one podzol block.