Archived Plots?

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Louby65

armegeddon has arrived, has cookies
Reaction score
Maybe introduce a part of Regalia or some city with plots: Enter your build in survival, but with a creative inventory (Possible, I believe) and then rp in it! What do you think?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe introduce a part of Regalia or some city with plots: Enter your build in survival, but with a creative inventory (Possible, I believe) and then rp in it! What do you think?
Ehhhh...People can submit builds...But imagine all the nooby builds, and diamond shacks because it's in creative. I believe it would also create lag. And nobody wants that.

SO this isnt the first time this idea has been brought up...
Each time its been presented its not gone well and here is why.

Massivecraft is NOT a hub server. its not a gimmicky server. We dont have 10 different gamemodes and a bunch of games. and imo i think we are better the way we are now.

PLEASE GOD NO!!!

Once, I went on a creative plots server. Pretty much the only things were erotic pixel art, and fairly decent diamond mansions. So... Bad idea, in my mind. Maybe you could apply for this?
Unfortunatly this is correct. Its probably what would happen.
EDIT: this is actually a more detailed version on what i think will happen:
People will do whats mentioned above. then staff will toss out jails and bans appropriately and the players in question will get all butthurt about it and blame the staff. Then it will get removed since it seems like a giant hassle.

Last edited:
There are currently no plans to introduce Freebuild plots in Rp city's as Regalia, if that ever happens there will be most likely a strict set of rules for the builds and they will be checked on quality before you are allowed to add them in.

There are some small ones in the Shendargrove tough.

Last edited:
Okay, thanks though.
Nice Idea, but if you think about it...
Okay, not a good idea.

This is an mmorpg, not a hub server. We do not want this server to become a server with a bunch of hubs, like plots, creative, survival.... And I'm sure the staff are going to avoid that at all costs.

This is an mmorpg, not a hub server. We do not want this server to become a server with a bunch of hubs, like plots, creative, survival.... And I'm sure the staff are going to avoid that at all costs.
This isn't to say that your idea is not a good one or not well thought out. It's just not right for this server.

This isn't to say that your idea is not a good one or not well thought out. It's just not right for this server.
Yes, sorry if it was made to seem like it was a bad idea. I just think MassiveCraft is going to keep away from being a hub server, it would really take away the uniqueness of the server.

Ha Lol look what happened! XD
You know what… I totally take back what I said before. The way that massive does the creative universe is quite different than what I expected, and what I expected was not good. It's actually a really beneficial thing in my opinion. Plus it gives regular players a chance to try out world edit

World edit is just speaking lag