Archived Plot Edit Officer + Only

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Me and my comrades have built a faction that we want to be flexible for new members but still remain safe by having a tower in the center of the faction that inhabits one plot that I want to fill with the core elements of the faction like the bank, treasury, church, portal room, and bestiary
But I only want the doors, blocks and chests to be editable by officers and up and put signs saying [everyone] on certain things.

Summary : Can I have a command much like /f plot officers only ore /f access p officer
so only officer and up can edit that plot.

How do I ad them pols that say YAY ore NAY ?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
The command you are looking for is
/f access f

It removes your Factions permissions on that plot for all but The leader and I think officers

Also... as a kindness I'll tell you that making a lock that says [Everyone] on it means any player can open it regardless of Faction permissions. All they need to do is left click.

This is a major annoyance seeing as the only way to lock a door with a timer for the entire faction is to add everyone's name to it individually or not lock it and hope they keep closing the door manually.

Instructions:
1) /f access f <faction> (Disables anybody being able to edit the chunk)
2) /f access p <player> (Adds anybody you want to be able to edit it)

However, you will have to copy and paste the /f access p for all of your officers. Don't forget to add yourself to the list. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.