Playero No Longer

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Kibaa, May 22, 2021.

1. Kibaa

Kibaa Regalian Senator

[!] A small note has been posted to your local notice board. The Playero theme is recognizable, but is visibly missing the characterstic stamp of the Black Cat. [!]
    dvidier_1.png
    "Spirit's greetings to any and every reader. As of today, I, Xabi Playero-Cofresi, am renouncing my family lineage and abandoning the mantle of the Black Cat of Daenshore, the honored sigil of Casa Playero. I am leaving behind the disgraced image of my once honorable house and pray that my fallen brothers and sisters may find peace in Paradise where they could not here in Regalia. From here on out, I am branded by the state as Xabi of the Sun Isles, or, more formally, Xabi de Solacia. May the spirit bring you all consolation and warm days in the times ahead."
    [​IMG]
    dvidier_1.png
    OOC:
    • I have disbanded the current generation of Casa Playero OOCly and all family members have chosen to drop their characters in one way or another.
    • With myself and @Wilvahelm having withdrawn from Casa Playero, sole ownership of the family has reverted to @Mad_Gadfly, who is free to do whatever he wants with the Playero name both OOCly and Icly.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 1