Archived Player Reviews

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanderab

Noble
Reaction score
Website
massivecraft-spqr.forumotion.com
Faction
The Senate and People of Rome
Kingdom
N/A
This idea is for the forums. How many times have you invited a person to your faction who wasnt you you thought they were, and griefed or stole from you, I know this a LOT. Well with my idea this is great for people on the forum. On every profile there is a reviews section which allows the a player give a critic review about another player in the faction. This can be used to a great extent when searching for new recruits or to even warn others about them take this for example:
Player: Bob
Reviewer: Xanderab

Review Title - Bob's Review
Review - Bob is a great guy who is always looking out for others.....
Rating out of 5 - 4/5

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
People who don't like each other will make their "rating" worse...
Also I think that it would be kinda strange to rate people like things...
Maybe someone could do a grieferlist where everyone can report them ? :)

People who don't like each other will make their "rating" worse...
Also I think that it would be kinda strange to rate people like things...
Maybe someone could do a grieferlist where everyone can report them ? :)
Yeah, I don't think this would be necessary Xanderab, but a list of known griefers/thieves/generally bad and annoying people should be made, since this would take some guess work out of recruiting, I guess.

We did have the "Hall of Shame" on the forums for a while, but it was slightly abused and the wiki already has a similar concept.

This idea is for the forums. How many times have you invited a person to your faction who wasnt you you thought they were, and griefed or stole from you, I know this a LOT. Well with my idea this is great for people on the forum. On every profile there is a reviews section which allows the a player give a critic review about another player in the faction. This can be used to a great extent when searching for new recruits or to even warn others about them take this for example:
Player: Bob
Reviewer: Xanderab

Review Title - Bob's Review
Review - Bob is a great guy who is always looking out for others.....
Rating out of 5 - 4/5
Yeah, I don't think this would be necessary Xanderab, but a list of known griefers/thieves/generally bad and annoying people should be made, since this would take some guess work out of recruiting, I guess.

This is truly a good idea... but Damician and the others have right. If there would be not such a good relationship between to they could post worse things then it acctually is. And i don't think the ratings would be neccessary, but it would be good if the faction leaders could comment how the person/member had been doing. But not abuse it. Just like Helpop it doesn't need to be to long and complicated.

I would personally do shop reviews:

" Mulligan's shop is the best! The Rythor goods store in Regalia next to Igel's pub supplies me with cheap weapons armor, and arrows. I hope you all have a good trip there as I did!"

But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.