Archived Player Heads

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Genie

The most brooding person evah
Reaction score
Faction
WhiteRoses
Roleplay Guilds
Brute Squad
I think it might be a cool idea to use a plugin to make it so that if you kill a player (Only if you kill them. So, not if they fall to their death or anything. It would also work if they burnt to death whilst fighting another player), their head is dropped. This would be really cool because players could have their enemies' heads on stakes in their faction or something. Also, this way factions that just won a war can display the heads of their foes. This will also alter the whole assassin business. Rather than posting a screenshot of it saying that you killed someone, you could just give them their head. Of course, then you could just hire someone else to kill them and take their head. But, still. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Please remember to keep an open mind and such, but feel free to post constructive criticism. :D

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I believe this suggestion has been rejected more than once.

They already have a head plugin installed. If you kill the same person around 20 times, you will get that player's head. Thought the head will just say 'Head', if you use 1.7.9, you will see the person's head.
@katiesc
@The Genie

You know, right now there is a plugin in place right now where if you kill someone over and over again 20 times they will drop their player head. That's on the server. Right now. You need to use 1.7.9 to actually see them doe.
@The Genie

They already have a head plugin installed. If you kill the same person around 20 times, you will get that player's head. Thought the head will just say 'Head', if you use 1.7.9, you will see the person's head.
@katiesc
@The Genie
-slowly turns toward @Jamescl- I wonder how many times it will take till I get your headddd c;

You know, right now there is a plugin in place right now where if you kill someone over and over again 20 times they will drop their player head. That's on the server. Right now. You need to use 1.7.9 to actually see them doe.
@The Genie
So the server keeps count of how many times you have killed a certain player and once you have killed them 20 times, you receive their head only if you're using 1.7.9? Does it require a certain weapon, or just as long as the kill message says you killed them?

So the server keeps count of how many times you have killed a certain player and once you have killed them 20 times, you receive their head only if you're using 1.7.9? Does it require a certain weapon, or just as long as the kill message says you killed them?
You can kill them in any way, shape, or form if it says you killed them. But you can't see the person's head till you use 1.7.9.

The server has a set percentage chance that the head will drop if they are killed by a player. The percentage chance is about 1 in 20, so by 20 times you have a good chance to get someone's head. You always get their head, but because of the changes in player user IDs, the heads will only display as that person when you are running a 1.7.9 client (or later). They have to be killed by a player, but any weapon can be used.

Wait, seriously??? Thanks. This is very useful for me to know. @yendor46 @Tom1804 requesting a lock as this thread is now irrelevant.

xD Such disagreement on my idea. Well, I suppose that's because it already exists...

I feel as if they'll use the heads to flame and anger people.

Status
Not open for further replies.