Archived Plague In Regalia (yes, This Is Based Off Of The Last Suggestion)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

favoured

Pink Fluffy Unicorn
Reaction score
Faction
Zion
Ok if you remember, I made a disease suggestion a while earlier, which a lot of people supported, but really lacked a lot of planning on how to really IMPLEMENT it. After I read the "Eagle's Eye" newspaper segment about poverty and bad living conditions in Regalia, a light bulb went up in my head. If they do add the disease, how bout they start spreading it in the undercity and poor districts of Regalia! It'll make sense with the poor living conditions, and if the mods make it so people can pvp in those areas, it'll become really easy to spread disease. However there is the problem of the fact that Regalia is fairly lonely, so this should probably be implemented RIGHT after server sharding takes hold, when huge amounts of noobs are joining the server and wandering around Regalia. This would make it really easy for the disease to spread and possibly throw Regalia into chaos. To be honest, I just want a black plague situation here. We've got all the pieces set up! The Church, the superstitious people about vampires (someone could spread a rumor that vampires carry the disease), and the bad living conditions. All this added up would really make it pretty role play and easy to get the disease thing up. It would first start in Regalia, and as people flee to their faction homes, they'll bring it into Ellador, Deandroc, and other worlds if they've come out yet.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea too and the sharding idea would help with this, I agree.

Really good idea, who doesn't love a plague to stick their city and kill half the population:P.

*starts building quarantine zone*

Status
Not open for further replies.