Archived Pk Status

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dworvin

Dwarf Elder Dworvin of Ulldin
Reaction score
Website
docs.google.com
Faction
Ulldin
Kingdom
Iron Accord
Roleplay Guilds
Dwarven Council
Had an idea that would make things more interesting perhaps and thought I would share it.

When you initiate combat with someone by throwing the first attach and kill them you get PK Status meaning you cannot hide from the dynmap unless you go underground for 8 hours and maibe even have a skull and cross bones hover over your name or maibe just make it so your name displays red.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
How would Massive exactly benefit from this again?

This is not supported...don't see a point in this, its too short and not explained, you didn't really present this thing well either.

not supported for two reasons

1. If I hit someone first and i accidentally kill them ill be visible on dynmap unless i hide in some man hole??

2. Say people are at remus and are having fun when they get out some will have the red names and skulls...

You know what?
I kinda like this idea. If it was better explained, and perhaps toned down to just a red username if you kill someone.

Perhaps even, if pacifist isn't true then your name appears red.

Semi-Supported

MassiveScape.

Hiding in an underground cave for eight hours sounds horrible. Besides, it's not even realistic. I already hate the dynamic map to bits anyway for being a medieval satellite that tracks people.

- 1 Support

While I see the premise of this idea. Which is good. I think 8 hours is way too long a skull and cross bones is over the top and it being on the Dynmap is meh. I would much prefer a red name when a premium does not have pacifist or since that can be aboosed a red name for 30 seconds or on anyone after killing someone.

Secondly on the dynmap is stupid point, while I would agree that it is a bit unrealistic. In reality you would know were most cities and towns were on a map and their owners. Well if you knew the area of course. As well even if it just sprang up someone would see it eventually whether it be a scout or a farmer.

I just see the dynmap as being a map but also a gosip boad like if someone dosent know how to conseal them selves on the dynmap they would not do /dynmap hide and the word would be aroud that a person was sean hear ect..
but if someone murdered someone and had the red name it would mean they have blood on them course and they would be unable to keep them selves hidden from the dynmap because ... well they now stick out like a sore thumb.

But even if you want to think about theas things in that kind of way the fact is that the world of massivecraft is not reality. People don't dye they get their inventory stripped from their boddies and their boddies are sent to spawn XD so saying you want a realistic game from minecraft is pointless and a way to spot a player killer is not all that bad. if you want to live on the edge and do player killing be ready to be player killed too.

I feel like this could be used to troll people a lot. If you were being chased by people there would be no way to avoid them unless you sit underground for 8 hours, and in those 8 hours you're a sitting duck with no way to hide on the Dynmap. And besides, if you killed somebody out in the woods somewhere with no witnesses, where's the realism in that? You just assassinated someone secretly, but you still have it broadcasted that you just killed somebody.

TLTR; This could be abused, and I don't support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.