Pieces Of Eight #1

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Volaie, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

[​IMG]

Thank you for reading...
    [​IMG]
    Enjoy! Or we will hunt you down!​

[​IMG]
    ... turns them into the Violet, and returns to Crookback a ‘hero’. A knight known by the name of Cadwyn on their high horse took a large tumble to their arse after showing their true colors. The Non-Crookbacker took to the streets and found one of our own by themselves. Rather than look the other way, the Fae's blood thirsty vengeance took hold and led to what was a fiendish sight. The Crookbacker was not only delivered to the Violet Order by the Fae, but also their head cracked open. And as though nothing happened, such a Knight has been seen about Crookback once again. How long will this mistreatment of our own be ignored?

[​IMG]
    It has come to light that, currently, any guard in the Violet armor under their service are permitted to anything they would be - outside of armor! We urge the people of Crookback to be careful. If you are thinking of doing some friendly borrowing, be sure to know who and where the guards are! In uniform or not! Furthermore, organize your crime!

[​IMG]
    In the dusk of Saturday, July 31st, of 301 A.C. at near 5, certain pieces of furniture, old pets, and past friends all sprung to life! Into million-eyed, mimicking, pieces of exploding goo! In first, the guard squabbles with a lamp-post, how funny, while Crookback deals with deadly chairs, possum’s, and dead relatives. It is rumored that these monstrous and mysterious creatures' purpose is to feast on the people of Reaglia’s brains! Charmingly, in death, these goo-monsters turn into even MORE goo. Currently - there are multiple puddles of dried, colorful goo. Go check it out! Was this the end or will it only be the beginning?

[​IMG]
    After the chaos of Saturday, it gets even WORSE! There have been rumored clones of people primarily seen in the midst of battle against these goo-monsters. Check on your friends, lovingly punch them in the face, make sure they are them! And if they’re not your real friend, family, or lover? That's your business to deal with... stab ‘em in the heart, turn ‘em in, maybe leave ‘em alone if you aint got the heart! Currently known, there's no information of how exactly to rid us of these beings, so use your imagination if it gets to that point.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pieces of Eight! We are a new and improved form of important information for our Crookbackians. Also for our own fun - we truly enjoy writing these up. Our first is short - but soon enough we'll have many, many stories!

[​IMG]
    Everywhere in Crookback! We’ll start throwing them at peoples houses, leaving in bins at business, sneakily tucked into the windows and under mats. Use your eyes, and you’ll find us - Pieces of Eight!

[​IMG]
    Do something CRAZY. We’re generally around and a team of people - do something publicly embarrassing or insane? You’ll find your name here! Feel free to suggest things - start some gossip. Maybe it’ll get around to us.

That's it! Have a messy, bloody, and crazy day!

[​IMG]

OOC: We encourage you to reply on this thread! I personally enjoy seeing your character's reactions on these types of things.​

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  2. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Taloned claws tapped on the edge of the paper as the red being scanned over it from their seated position. Legs crossed as they fidgeted with their right foot. "A bit.. lackluster." They droned after a moment, the paper being folded roughly back into its former shape. "But I suppose it's just the beginning." They thought for a moment chewing their lip. "Can you subscribe to this? I want to subscribe."

@Volaie

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. DolittleGuy

DolittleGuy Scrungo Enthusiast

A reply was posted under notice's copies for all to see! It certainly didn't look like chicken scratch from a certain Fae, but actual handwriting. Wow.

I do not know who this publication is made by. Nor do I exactly care. But I see it fit to respond to this. You failed to mention a few key things here. One, this Crookbackian I delivered to the Violets, and to medical attention, was just moments before attacking and robbing a Knight in the Imperial Isle. This is usually what happens when a three to one fight becomes a one on one after the other two scamper off with their loot. Secondly. I am no hero. I do not claim to be one, nor do I wish for people to label me as one. And lastly, I have paid for what I did in blood and in coin. Arwen and hers saw to that.

I am apart of the Crookback Militia. I fought for Crookback when they were invaded. But when you break into
    my house, steal from me, beat me in front of my own home, why should I continue? I do not wish for any further fighting. All I ask is for my permits, and the pipe you stole. They're really hard to find in this city, for some reason.

- Cadwyn

(OOC Tags @Volaie @falcvns @Katiesc)

• Powerful Powerful x 6