Petra Von Moritz

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Athelois, Apr 9, 2022.

1. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

[​IMG]
    ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

ɪ ʟᴇᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴀʀʟʏ ᴛᴏ ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ
    sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛʜᴀʟ
    ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ.
    [x]
    ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
    Character Information
    Full Name: Petra von Schwarzkrau
    Maiden Name: Petra van der Kleij
    Race: Anglian Ailor; Wolf Marken
    Sex: Female
    Eye Color: Green
    Core Concept
    Petra’s religiousness once manifested itself as fanatical faith to the Everwatcher, having been raised in a household of staunch Unionists. However, as time has passed, Petra’s faith has settled into something far more quiet and far more open-minded. The Anglian still considers herself a Unionist, but does not subscribe to any one sect or schism.

Petra is a traveling alchemist seeking rare botanicals to push her potions and medicines further afflicted with a curse she actively attempts to smother with her own supply.
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    Proficiency Information
    STR 0
    CON 1

Wood Crafting
    WIS 8
    Artificer Pack - Hallowtech
    Medical
    Technician Pack - Klokktech & Hallowtech (Ported from Artificer Pack)
    Mindblock
    Lifelink
    Protech
    Recall
    Dampener
    Stimboost
    Mechwalker
    DEX 0
    MGK 0
    CHR 5

North Linguistic Pack
    Cavalry Summon
    Pet Husbandry Pack

Anglian Shepherd.
    Mount Husbandry Pack
    Stadder Horse. [Declining Advanced Mount.]
    ┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
    ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ғɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ,
    ɪ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ,
    ʙᴇᴡɪʟᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀʀʏ,
    ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴡ:
    [​IMG]
    ʙʏ ᴘʟᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ
    ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ.
    ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
    Abilities & Point-Buy
    Ailor Specials
    Manifest Familiar
    Dandy Myrtle Mae. A red and white speckled, stout Anglian Cattledog.
    Artificer Abilities
    Healing Hands
    Technician Abilities
    Anti-Control Engineering
    Lifelink Engineering
    Redstone Radio
    Magic Dampener
    Steroid/Boosting/Speed Stim
    Knockback Sweep
    Shield Matrix
    Sonic Boom
    Rapid Blast​
    Technician Specials
    Medical Patent
    Hair-Chem Patent
    Common Patent
    Biotic Patent
    Appliance Patent
    Momentum Patent
    Mindslave Patent
    Lifegiver Patent
    Lifecreater Patent
    Chassis Patent
    Languages
    Common
    West-Anglian
    Northern Language Pack

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
    ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ,
    sᴏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ.
    [​IMG]
    ʜᴏᴡʟ ᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ
    ғᴜʀ-ᴄᴏᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇʟᴀɴᴄʜᴏʟʏ
    ᴏ̨ᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ.
    ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛
    Appearance Information
    Petra is free of any mutations. The left side of her face is marred by three jagged claw marks.

Petra is an average Anglian woman, standing at 5’3” and hosting nothing spectacular about her frame or posture. Makeup usage is frequently minimal, but striking - dark lipstick and eyeliner. It is not uncommon to find the potion master dressed in plain or dark clothing. Her pale hair is bound to dreads and braids, the ends of which are dyed black. When not bound, Petra's hair is wild, unruly, and curly.
    ༺═──────────────═༻
    Life Story
    - Petra was born in the dead of wet season in West Anglia to a pair of cattle farmers as their first child. Her parents claim the reasoning for her pale hair is because, when she was born, lightning struck and the thunder scared the colour straight out of her hair.
    - Formative years were spent helping around the house, on the farm, and with the livestock until her little brothers were born. As a teen, Petra chose her profession late in the evening during a visit to the town’s alchemist. She begins to dye her hair black to fit in.
    - Petra’s later teens and early twenties were spent traveling and learning all she could from any that would humour her. It is during this time she became an understudy for a traveling Anglian doctor.
    - One fateful trip through the countryside left Petra’s life altered permanently when their wagon was beset upon by an enraged Marken. Petra shoved the doctor off the wagon in an effort to save him and became the victim of a mauling.
    - Thankful for her sacrifice, the doctor nursed her back from the brink of death before abandoning her to her own devices with the warning that, should he ever see her again, he will inform the law. Petra stops dyeing her hair.
    - After several years of hiding away in the depths of the Anglian wet country, Petra receives word of family in Regalia and, against better judgment, leaves self-exile to reconnect with her kin.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
    ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ
    ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ:
    [​IMG]
    ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏ
    ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀ.
    ┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

• Winner Winner x 13
    #1 Athelois, Apr 9, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2022
  2. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

Relationships​
    Howland von Schwarzkrau - The Duke-Knight - I am at war with myself for you. So collapse into me, just once. I promise you'll never have to fall again. We'll build a home of what's left of us when the dust settles.
    Bernadette B. Beckett - The Plucky One - You're powerful, not because you aren't scared, but because you go on so strongly, despite the fear. Don't adapt to the energy in the room, influence the energy in the room.
    Carmen Vincenzo - The Baroness - When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.
    Amelina Peirgarten - The Duchess of Doves - The story of how you two overcame what you went through has become my survival guide. Thank you.
    Rodrigo Peirgarten - The Duke of Doves - Stop thinking about what they think about you. We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are.
    Trent Nathamlanne - Sergeant Tangerine - What good are wings if you're too afraid to fly?
    Erwin Braunschweiger - The Damned - If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you. Sometimes the hope we carry isn't some raging inferno. Sometimes it's a flickering candle in the middle of a blizzard. It persists, in spite of everything. So persist.
    Benjamin E. Beckett - The Loyal One - Staying positive doesn't mean you have to be happy all the time. It means that even on hard days, you know there are better days to come.
    Therese Braunschweiger - The Haunting - You flit in and out like a ghost. A whisper, there. A blink, gone again.
    Llaevrynn - The Sihndar - I am very, very concerned for your well-being on a professional level.
    Geir - The Storm - You are fear incarnate.
    Fae - The Voidspite - A coyote will gnaw its own leg off when caught in a trap if it means freedom. Reckon you'll find out real quick.
    Lucera Bardales - The Wild Card - We've all got our demons, Miss Bardales. Some of us starve ours. You drown yours.
    Morgana de Azcoissia - The Fer-de-lance - Striking, but no less venomous. I pity your foes.

Art
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Claimed for review! Expect a reply shortly.

4. Volaie

Approved.

5. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

6. Volaie

Approved!

7. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

Haha, I am finally using all of my purchased packs. Skirting Petra into a bit of Engineering due to IC conversations and realisations. Nothing else has changed, just a notice of the addition of three engineering packs.

8. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration Supremium

Re-approved!!

9. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@ezalB
    hi sorry i completely reworked petras points with the alchemy/engineering update hehe
    i removed the singular point in longneck rifle because i never used it except in personal rp and spec'd almost completely into the klokktech branch haha
    also moved that one point into constitution for wood crafting
    literally nothing else has changed

• Like Like x 1
  10. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

@ezalB hello, with heks wisdom axed, it freed up a pack purchase, so i replaced it with protech! also bought cavalry summon for trail riding larp. still have managed not to spend all my points in charisma yet. that's all!

• Friendly Friendly x 1