House Auction Petalcourt 1 Auction - Sold! - Decorated - Plant District!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellimairy

Sophia Du Polignac
Reaction score
Faction
Montfort
Bert Improved - kopie.webp

Welcome back! To another house auction, exciting isn't it?
Well anyhow, today we are visiting a district in old town!
The planty-yanar-things district! Simply breathtaking, a safe Haaven for anyone who wishes to escape the bussy life of the city!

(Click it!)
Petalcourt.webp

I believe our sales agent is already in, let us see!

evelyne.webp

On one of the many balconies, Evelyn waves with both her hands to you.

''Dááárling, don't stand there and come join me in the house! It's breathtaking! We'll start out in the basement, It is empty for the most part and functions as a storage area! Comming up to ground floor, we're reaching the main sitting area, accompanied by a large fireplace to keep the house warm! Behind there is the kitchen, with simply lovely flooring!''

She tapped the table with her feet.

''Strong craftsmanship! Going on to the first floor, and you'll reach it by using this large double staircase! We find ourselves in a smaller lounge, yet completly surrounded by a gigantic balcony, which wraps itself around the building! On that same floor we also have a slightly smaller balcony, but still bigger than anything else found throughout the city! Right now this large room functions as a storage area of several metals, but could be used for anything. It even has it's very own exit with stairs to the outside! From a musicroom to a study. Let us see the last floor, hmm? So, when looking up you can already see the great open ceiling, showing the texture of the roof! Furthermore this room now has one bad and bathroom but can be split to create more space! And this floor aswell, has it's own balcony!''

She walked outside, pointing at the nature around her.

''Look at this, isn't this beautiful? You're so connected with nature in this district! Just down the street you will find a lovely park. On the otherside is the healing house, so you're never in any kind of danger! Do have a look around.''

She said, as she began to move to the otherside, picking out some flowers from the florist.

In Short:

- Decorated four floor house. Basement and three upperfloors.
- Has three diffrent balconies dotted around the area.
- Two entrances, one at the back for the first floor and one at the front for the ground floor.
- Could verywell functions as a shop!

Bidding:

Openingsbid: 250 Regals.
Increase: 25 Regals a bid.
Buyout: 450 Regals
Auction End: 13 - 05 - 2019 23:00 GMT + 2
Or whenever I feel like closing.
(DDMMYY- As all relevant countries do it.)

Please do @Previous Bidder for every bid placed!

The Propperty is on the name of Gloster173, but the auction will go through me. For any questions, shoot me a private message or contact me on discord/IG!

The doors are OPEN! So you can have a look around yourself!

Happy Bidding!

Forgot to add the map!

(Click it!)
Houseroute.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.