Percuriam's Character Counseling & Writing Shop

Discussion in 'Massive Marketplace' started by Percuriam, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Percuriam

Percuriam The Storyteller

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Percuriam's Character Counseling & Writing Shop

Hello. I am Percuriam, resident Lore 3 and character creation addict. I spend a lot of time thinking about characters I can make, and scrapping the ideas because I know I don’t have time, or skins, or the means to play them. I spend a lot of time assessing the characters of my friends and other roleplayers because I think I have a good grasp of what certain characters should and should not act and do. On top of this, I like the idea of helping people who are in the process of making characters refine their ideas, or even assisting with adding that extra little detail in older characters that could help flesh them out and better define aspects of their personality. I am also hoping to work for the Peer Review board at my University, and need experience both writing and reading for the extensive papers I am going to have to write over the next few semesters. That being said, I can also be very particular about when and how I work.

The prices for this shop are entirely set by the person requesting. That being said, I ask that you give me the price you are willing to pay in a price range. I will accept or reject your application based on this. Prices are subject to change within your price range, and sometimes I may offer up my services for free if it is particularly interesting to me.

[​IMG]

Services
    Counseling

Character “counseling” is probably something that is somewhat difficult to understand, because I am using odd terminology for the purposes of some minor alliteration. That being said, what this entails is going over the design of your character and helping you refine it within the guidelines of lore. This could be assisting to define a character concept, reshaping an OC to fit MassiveCraft Lore, going over details of an old character, or anything else that you might want some Lore input or 1 on 1 guidance on. I will do this counseling with your input over voice or in discord PMs.

• New Character Counseling
      • In Voice
      • Over Text
    • Old Character Counseling
      • In Voice
      • Over Text
    Editing

Editing is pretty straightforward. I will look over whatever lore stories or applications or school work or pretty much anything you have and do both a content and grammar analysis. If it’s something I find interesting or enjoyable, I may give you a discount. I will do this editing with your input over voice or in discord PMs.

• Lore Stories
      • In Voice
      • Over Text
    • Character Applications
      • In Voice
      • Over Text
    • Schoolwork, Homework, IRL Papers
    • Anything Else?
    Writing

This section comes with a few catches that are explained in the rules section, but I will pretty much write just about anything requested. Keep in mind that I have a lot of staff, school, and roleplay work that occupies my time. However, I have no personal life right now and I could use the money to help me pick up the tab where working at Wal-Mart cannot.

• Lore Stories:
      • Per 500 Words
    • Character Applications:
      • Full Application
      • Redoing Old App
      • Finishing Application
    • Schoolwork, Homework, IRL Papers:
    • Anything Else?
    Examples:
    [​IMG]

Guidelines

I Will:
    • Write NSFW, but I can’t guarantee it will be good.
    • Possibly lower or increase the price, but notify you about it with the reasoning behind it and give you the option to accept or decline as you please.
    • Increase your spot on the waiting list if depending on the size of your tip.
    • Possibly give up your commission at any time, simply because it stops interesting me or because I run out of time.
    • Take alternative forms of payment such as art, interpretive dance, etc.
    • Retain some sort of protection over my intellectual property, and require you to notify somewhere on the thread or wherever it is ( except in the case of school papers ) that it is my content that you are using in the case of writing.
    I Will Not:
    • Do all of your homework for you. I will help you write your papers by giving insight or whatever, but I will not do it all for you. I don’t believe in academic dishonesty.
    • Ask for any sort of payment before I have fully completed your order and made you aware of the total well in advance.
    [​IMG]

Application

Name: ( your forums name r IGN )
    Discord: ( this may be given over PM )
    Request: ( Please state the type of request and give a bit of detail )
    Payment: ( Regals, IRL money, cash, etc with amount in a price range format )
    Bribe: ( How much you are bribing me to get your commission done. Higher bribe = lower wait time )
    Fun Fact: ( Something interesting about yourself )
    Notes: ( Anything you want to include that is not present on this template )

• Winner Winner x 9
  2. Percuriam

Waiting List:
    • Waterdruppel's Lore Story
    • Dreamaxia's Package Deal
    • Private Comission
    • Private Comission
    • Sigridia's Character Application
    Package Deals:
    • Buy two lore stories, get the third free.
    • Free Character Counseling with the purchase of a full character application.
    • Free editing with the purchase of two character counseling Sessions
    • Free character counseling with the purchase of any two editing sessions.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #2 Percuriam, Sep 10, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  3. WaterDruppel

WaterDruppel [put cool title here] Staff Member World3

Name: WaterDruppel
    Discord: You have it
    Request: I wrote a lore story about my character Amir visiting his city of birth again - Burjja Tharwah. He meets up with an old familiar again, moreso a calm story than anything action packed.
    Payment: A cool doodleTM
    Bribe: My love
    Fun Fact: I really like the cheese crust on lasagna.
    Notes: N/A

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  4. AtticCat

AtticCat haeksen van regalia

Best friend discount ?

5. Catannine

Catannine 【ʙᴇᴇ】

Name: Dreamaxia | Catannine
    Discord: Kit Cat ⭐#8128
    Request: The Package Deal! A full character application with character counseling.
    Payment: 5-15 USD
    Bribe: 5 USD + An art commission.
    Fun Fact: When I was little I used to dip my fingers into the butter container and snack on butter.
    Notes: You're a saint.

6. Percuriam

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. InDogsWeTrust

InDogsWeTrust sleeping bees

Name: indogswetrust
    Discord: u hab it
    Request: character counselling
    Payment: five bucks?? Idk
    Bribe: i do bad art or an okay skin for u
    Fun Fact: i have an a n g r y pet rabbit
    Notes: (:

8. Antimreoir

Antimreoir Refugee

Name: Sigridia
    Discord: Mikhaila#8350
    Request: A full package deal, character application with counselling over text, if it isn't too much bother.
    Payment: $10-$20? I use GBP so I'm unsure if that's going to translate well. Current exchange rates suck.
    Bribe: Bribing is underhanded, I don't do underhanded. I can sort-of draw though. Just a little bit.
    Fun Fact: I'm so bland that it's interesting.
    Notes: Not really.

9. Percuriam

10. Ludicro

Ludicro Indecisive - Wait, no make it ironic

Name: Ludicro
    Discord: Ludicro#6812
    Request: Package: Character Application with Counseling
    Payment: Regals (cause I'm broke) - Around 100-130. I'm open to just about any amount, even higher but I don't have a lot right now
    Bribe: 30 regals
    Fun Fact: I don't like llamas
    Notes: Nothing