Archived "pending Rewrite" Tag For Character Applications

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

RememberTheGame

The Local Chav
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Faction
Arkromus
Kingdom
The Spanish Inqusition
Really simple proposal here but the character application is constantly changed or at least has been a few times recently, I overexaggerate but I'm here to make a point. When we've had the proficiency changes, there always tends to be a mass "Rejected" Character sheet list which now, is being made common knowledge of the affected but newer players may not catch onto this, which I why I suggest a simple and more direction giving solution.

"Pending Rewrite" as a Prefix for approved applications affected by the change. It'll make life a lot easier for those involved and will allow older character applications to be recognized as previously lore compliant instead of having to rewrite it into the new system. This also can be applied for lore rewrites on races, afflictions and magic types which allow the page to be recognized as previously lore compliant yet awaiting a rewrite. You get the point.

I can't be asked to write an essay over a feature which would be more convenient than a hindrance.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.