Pels Og Kjolar

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by abberants, Sep 14, 2019.

1. abberants

abberants hater of men

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pels og Kjólar provides clothing for the Middle and Lower class. We specialize in custom dresses and have many designers. We focus mainly on dresses and outfits.

[​IMG]

DESIGNERS

Sveinsina Agata Trausti

I work with bright colors, flowers, and other plants. I specialize in dresses, but I can also make outfits

[​IMG]

Tallu Hallevendeia
    I work with bright colors and can handle difficult fabrics, I specialize in outfits but can also do some killer dresses. I've been sewing for a hundred years at least, so there's that for experience. All of my clothes are handmade, if you want an example of my craft just spot me around.
    [​IMG]

IN STOCK
    [​IMG]
    The Disella, by Sveinsina Trausti
    [​IMG]
    MAKEUP​
    The Plum - A Plum Red lipstick applied to the lips, making them appear plum red. Along with this, smokey purple eyesshadow, and pinkish-red blush applied to the cheeks.
    The Pink Lady - Pink lipstick applied to the lips, making them appear pink. No eyeshadow is applied, however, a contour to accentuate your cheekbones will be applied.
    The All-Natural - A Removing of Blemishes, Pimples, or any unwanted features layering makeup such as foundation, contour, and many other makeups. It is a unisexual makeup.

[​IMG]
    STAFF APPLICATIONS AND BUYING DRESSES
    Staff Application​
    • OOC Section
      • IGN
      • Discord
    • IC Section
      • Name
      • Penned Letter to Missus Sveinsina Trausti
    Letter​
    • Penned Letter to Missus Sveinsina Trausti
      • It should say which dress you want, how much you're willing to pay (IG currency, unless stated otherwise by the designer) and what you plan on doing with the dress. Oh, and include your race, please. If you want a custom dress/outfit, fill this out except describe what you're looking for.

• Winner Winner x 4
    #1 abberants, Sep 14, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019