Paul Von May

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by TotallySomeone, Apr 29, 2020.

1. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

“Everyone has a price, the important thing is to find out what it is.”

Paul von May

Basic Information

• Full Name: Paul von May

• Race: Ailor

• Sexuality: Straight

• Preferred Weapon: Steel sword.
    Skill Information

Total Points: 37 [32+5]

• +15 Blades Combat Skill

• +10 Command Tactics Skill

• +7 Athletic Training

• +5 Financial Case Skill
    • +10 Literary Arts Skill [Hobby Points]

Body Shape
    • Physical Stat | 19

• Body Shape | Athletic

• Body Fat | Below Average
    Languages
    • Regalisch (Native Language)

• Common (Learned while on Mercenary Travels)
    Visual Information

• Eye Color: Light Blue

• Hair Color: Brown

• Hair Style: Caesar cut.

• Skin Color: Pale white.

• Clothing: Usually steel armour or in situations where that is not necessary, commoner attire.

• Height: 185
    Personality and Abilities

• Alignment: Chaotic Good

• Personality Type: Commander | ENTJ-T

• Religion: Unionism [7/10]

• Like any mercenary, Paul likes regals and coins. Loves ‘em. He likes them due to the fact that well, you can get practically anything with enough regals.

• Paul likes hunting. It’s relaxing for him and lets him get into nature, which he may not be able to go to much, since he plans to get a mercenary permit.

• Paul loves an urban environment. He likes a bustling city, full of life.

• Paul likes adventuring, it’s what got him here, the capital of the Regalian Empire, in the first place.
    Dislikes

• Paul dislikes people who fail to pay him on time. He would rather have a wage which is given consistently.

• Paul hates liars, especially those who lie about wages.

• Paul can barely stand being bored. He needs something to do, even something minor.
    Life Story
    Paul von May was born in the small city of May to Heinrich and Marie von May, a slightly wealthy commoner family. They lived a basic life, with Heinrich von May being a medium ranking officer in the city guard. Paul yearned for excitement and adventure and at the age of 14, he travelled away from the city of May to enlist in a minor mercenary school. He was known to excel at mercenary work and appeared to be a good student. At age 19, he had graduated from the school.

Paul sailed away to the North Belt, fighting and guarding in exchange for gold. He fought there for 11 long years, becoming known for his efficiency. He fought for peasants and nobles alike, as he did not mind what social class the people he fought for were. At age 30, he tried to become a different profession...

Paul, for 2 years, became a travelling merchant in the North Belt. This was relatively successful, but he had a yearning to return to his home continent, and so he did.

Age 32, he sailed to Regalia, and here we are now. Nowadays, he is attempting to get a mercenary’s permit...

#1 TotallySomeone, Apr 29, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
  2. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Hello @TotallySomeone Im going to be picking up your application for Review.

3. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Alright @TotallySomeone this is what I have for you.

Proficiency
    • You have +10 points you can use for hobby points in the Arts Proficiency Category

Life Story
    • We've touched on this briefly in Discord, but you cannot claim to be a noble in your character's backstory. You can claim to be from a wealthy commoner family, which is what I would recommend. You also cannot claim to have a major military role like Marshal of a County or anything like that. Also, the County of May does not exist, but you can make it a city or town instead and that would be fine.
    • I would suggest looking at this article https://wiki.massivecraft.com/School_of_Marshalry that way you have the option to include the military into your characters backstory as a member of the military of the Regalian Empire. Just know that you cannot claim to have been involved in major battles, but you can have been at most a General in recent wars.
    Just make those few edits and tag me once you're done. I understand you'll be having to build up your life story from the ground up, but there is still a lot you can salvage and reuse. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

4. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

Alright, I will fix that stuff, may take a bit.

5. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

Also, is it fine if I dont use the hobby points?

6. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Yep, that's fine, but I do recommend using them since they are free to use. But it's your choice.

7. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

@Wumpatron what is the minimal age for the school of Tenpenny?

8. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

Fourteen

9. TotallySomeone

TotallySomeone

10. Wumpatron

Wumpatron Das Wump

The only thing is that the School of Hitlok uses a warpick, not a sword like you have listed. I would suggest just having them as a regular mercenary, not a part of any in lore school and that'll be fine. Since it is such a small edit I'm going to go ahead and mark you approved. Happy roleplaying.