Archived Party Chat

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

aprader1

Insert amazing title here
Reaction score
Faction
Algaron?
A lot of people know about party chat right? I just added a few commands. It is party chat using commands like /party and /party invite and so on. This would allow you to chat with a group of people you don't really want to Allie or invite to your faction to chat. Instead of messaging 3 different people which is annoying you can talk to the group. Small idea but a time saver. That's my main point but if you want to read more on parties here it is.

Parties could enable/disable pvp amongst themselves.

Parties could join mini game server together kind of like on mineplex. Sry for the advertising. Doesn't everyone know it anyway?

Parties could warp together and even go to f home together if it is enabled by the party leader and the others agree.

Now a list of beautiful commands!

/party- shows party info.

/party invite player- invites a player to the current party.

/party leave- leaves a party

/party kick player- kicks that member from the party

/party leader player- gives party leadership to the player. Only used by the current leader.

/party toggle pvp- disables pvp between party members.

/party toggle teleport- WIP but would somehow teleport party members if they wish by tp request. Ideas?

/party list- shows people on the party

/party disband- disbands the party

P: party chat

Any other ideas let me know. Feel free to put suggestions and new commands/ features.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
You really have on obsession with Chat.
EDIT: TPA Was removed for a reason bud, people will just use parties for tpa most of the time.

You really have on obsession with Chat.
EDIT: TPA Was removed for a reason bud, people will just use parties for tpa most of the time.
Not of it's limited to only there faction or mini games. Saying that's the only place the party can teleport which is almost useless unless you want to show people around or do a safe trade.
Maybe not faction but I don't see the problem with mini games

/party toggle teleport- WIP but would somehow teleport party members if they wish by tp request. Ideas?
Make that clearer if you want people to not complain about it.
Not of it's limited to only there faction or mini games. Saying that's the only place the party can teleport which is almost useless unless you want to show people around or do a safe trade.
Maybe not faction but I don't see the problem with mini games

Where is the "I could care less"? Because I kinda do use chat.
Parties could join mini game server together kind of like on mineplex. Sry for the advertising. Doesn't everyone know it anyway?
Does Massive even have minigames? o-o
And I've never heard of Mineplex. To be honest, the name sounds stupid to me.

SO MUCH FOR AN "ORIGINAL" IDEA
@aprader1
Oh. I was just saying that this idea has been suggested several times before. Whether it be re-enabling party chat or creating one, I doubt that it will happen, as it's been suggested before.

Doesn't mean that it's a bad idea, however. It's just that it may conflict with MassiveChat and it would be hard for someone to be in more than one party.
I guess it works better for small servers who have more defined groups of people that stick together, and he use of party chat may somewhat discourage people trying to get to know other people in the game.

Oh. I was just saying that this idea has been suggested several times before. Whether it be re-enabling party chat or creating one, I doubt that it will happen, as it's been suggested before.

Doesn't mean that it's a bad idea, however. It's just that it may conflict with MassiveChat and it would be hard for someone to be in more than one party.
I guess it works better for small servers who have more defined groups of people that stick together, and he use of party chat may somewhat discourage people trying to get to know other people in the game.
Oh. /Oh/.
I'm just saying that his idea wasn't original, when he said he came up with it himself.

I like the party chat. So you can easily chat with friends without having to write it in ally chat.

The pvp and tp parts are a bad idea

Moved to feature and idea discussion.