Archived Parties (like In Mmorpg's)

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

nielo5

The bored one.
Reaction score
My idea is that there would be a party system where people could team up in a party to tackle Massivemobs bosses or to have a private conversation with multiple people. A couple bonuses from these parties could be: Unable to hurt other party members, extra damage output/less damage input if near other party members and the ability to party up and que for a team arena battle. I would really love to see this happen and I also think this would improve the Massivecraft playing experience alot.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Factions does the most. But if it isn't all people from your faction, you would spam ally chat. So the chat function would be nice, (meanwhile try TeamSpeak it is awesome) the extra damage, would not be realistic, and I see no reason this would be implemented. It would also give EVEN bigger advantages to bigger groups 3 vs 5 is not easy. And with bigger groups getting more advantages, it would be impossible for the 3 (assuming, their combat skills is almost equal). The arena thing, should be an addition to the mini game universe.

I have to agree with @Madus, the damage part would be very overpowered. Otherwise I like this. The minigames universe needs fleshing out, like new maps, gamemodes, and features like parties like you said.
+1 support

From another thread... (in relation to the chat group that can include people out of your faction)
This exists in MCMMO. It's actually called Party Chat. You just toggle it on and off whenever you want to talk in the Party.

As for if this option is disabled in MassiveCraft, I'm not sure.
Party chat is disabled. Maybe because of the chat channels?

I would love for something like this to be implemented, the chats and the ability to create a party. 'Tis a good idea, in my opinion.

๖ۣۜI've seen several of these threads before, however due to not having it, I am assuming the staff probably have said no a couple of times before... Unsure why, but I quite like the idea in itself, minus the bonus damage. I hope it ends well for this thread.

@Madus Well with the extra damage I meant that 20% if other players of the same party are around you, not per player of the same party around you. This way 3 v 5 would both have extra 20% each instead of the 60% vs 100% like you thought, making it still fair (if you dont count the 2 extra people), but would make it more affective against bosses. Sure the precentage could be scaled down alot because I only meant it as a example, 5% might be a bit better?

@Madus Well with the extra damage I meant that 20% if other players of the same party are around you, not per player of the same party around you. This way 3 v 5 would both have extra 20% each instead of the 60% vs 100% like you thought, making it still fair (if you dont count the 2 extra people), but would make it more affective against bosses. Sure the precentage could be scaled down alot because I only meant it as a example, 5% might be a bit better?
Now ot is not unfair for PvP, bus bosses are bosses for a reason. They are hard to deal with.

I think numbers should play a role in PvP, it would be stupid to make the system where you can easily 1v3 people.

You can't easily 1v3, unless you have god weapons and armour,mane your enemies use iron.
I know that, I was saying that if they implemented that one system where party members were near you you do more/take less damage, making it easier to do a 2v3 or greater. Actually this would not make a 1v3 easier... I had a brain fart, woops