Parkour Competition!!!

Boneead6

I know everything. But sometimes I forget
Reaction score
Faction
Regalia
Roleplay Guilds
The Crimson Inquisition. Tavern bouncer
I have recently built some parkour for all you lovely people of the public to try out. There will be a competition to see which one can do it faster and the winner will get a prize of 100r!!!

Info:
  • There is an entry fee of 10r
  • Fastest person who does it gets a prize of 150r (For now, but may be changed depending)
  • I will be timing you so I know what the time will be
  • This event will be happening at 7pm GMT on Saturday
  • Unfortunly you will have to go one by one as I will be timing you all one at a time.
  • If you wish to sign up just say you want in and I will write your name down on the list, entry fees will be paid on the day incase you can't actully make it
  • On the day I will have a TS channel up if you care to join
Rules:
  • No potions
  • No speed or jump trait, which means vampires shall not be able to enter, and I am sorry about that
  • No cheating of any kind allowed (Obviously). I don't know you would cheat but no doing it any how.
  • Anyone caught not obeying these rules shall be disqualified and will not be given their money back!

If you want anymore info just ask and I will be happy to reply
2015-04-15_18.19.31.png 2015-04-15_18.20.01.png 2015-04-15_18.19.39.png
Go and tag any friends who may be intrested in this
You may want the fallImmune trait

Good luck and have fun!!

Last edited:
But it has an entry fee, the possibility of profit if you win, and the guarantee of not getting your money back if you lose.
Idk, you should check with mods to make sure it doesn't count, hopefully this is okay though because a bit of parkour seems quite cool :)
I don't think so...., Because it is a competiton you are not gambling on anyone, its like a race kinda

But it has an entry fee, the possibility of profit if you win, and the guarantee of not getting your money back if you lose.
Idk, you should check with mods to make sure it doesn't count, hopefully this is okay though because a bit of parkour seems quite cool :)
With your definition, owning a market stall is gambling. Because with your definition it is.

Meanwhile in the interior decoration contest, you were paid money when entering instead of having to pay money in order to enter. Also, 100 Regals is barely anything. I'm sure more people would be interested if you edited those two things. c:

Meanwhile in the interior decoration contest, you were paid money when entering instead of having to pay money in order to enter. Also, 100 Regals is barely anything. I'm sure more people would be interested if you edited those two things. c:
The more people who sign up, I will probably up the winning prize, maybe to 200 or 250 depending on the situation. And 15 regals is not much, I think I will bring it down to 10r as I first thought of.

With your definition, owning a market stall is gambling. Because with your definition it is.
a960b7fe55b67b920899ce2d36b07314.png

Play games of chance for money... ā˜‘

Take risky action in the hope of a desired result... ā˜‘

Risk 15 regals to gain 100 regals in a contest, where it is guaranteed other people will lose the bet because there can only be one winner...

Sorry for being a rule-Nazi :I

"
ae36499e1a8dbeb87aa18ce4f8efe5d7.png
"
-Monmarty

Technically with this, you're entering a "Moneygame", placing a 15 regal bet on yourself, and if you win, you get 100 regals.

How is this not gambling? x_x

Any ways, my definition or not, all I suggested was they ask if it's allowed ._.
Never hurts to make sure~

Last edited:
Because parkour courses are the most medieval and lore compliant thing on Aloria.

I could get into this.

My advice would be to have the price be based on the number of people who enter. Like a pot.

a960b7fe55b67b920899ce2d36b07314.png

Play games of chance for money... ā˜‘

Take risky action in the hope of a desired result... ā˜‘

Risk 15 regals to gain 100 regals in a contest, where it is guaranteed other people will lose the bet because there can only be one winner...

Sorry for being a rule-Nazi :I

"
ae36499e1a8dbeb87aa18ce4f8efe5d7.png
"
-Monmarty

Technically with this, you're entering a "Moneygame", placing a 15 regal bet on yourself, and if you win, you get 100 regals.

How is this not gambling? x_x

Any ways, my definition or not, all I suggested was they ask if it's allowed ._.
Never hurts to make sure~

I dont think you know the context behind the rule. At the time people were holding raffles that could easily be seen as scams because no one saw the winner being picked. This is a spectatable competition that can easily be monitored, and the winner is found via the time and not chosen at "random"

I dont think you know the context behind the rule. At the time people were holding raffles that could easily be seen as scams because no one saw the winner being picked. This is a spectatable competition that can easily be monitored, and the winner is found via the time and not chosen at "random"
Yes that was what I thought aswell. That raffles would count as gambling and those are around so I would think my competiton would be allowed

Scamming is not allowed. You cant make people pay entry fees and keep the time yourself. Its way to easy for you to say your friends had the best time and make them the winner.

Making this very scammable and high risk activities. It is counted as breeding grounds for scamming so im going to say no you cant do this.

Last edited:
Scamming is not allowed. You cant make people pay entry fees and keep the time yourself. Its way to easy for you to say your friends had the best time and make them the winner.

Making this very scammable and high risk activities. It is counted as breeding grounds for scamming so im going to say no you cant do this.
Oh you make a very good point. What if I or you picked two other impartial judges if they where willing to do so of course to keep the time aswell? Then there would be no scamming.