Pankrati's Retirement (ussr007)

ussr007

Are you not ENTERTAINED?!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So as some of you may have noticed I haven't been online in a long time. Minecraft has kind of lost my interest in the competitive side of play, I just kinda still enjoy building but not PvP as much anymore (cuz I suck now lol). That being said, I do not have a need for my OP stats, and last I checked I was 1 of 3 accounts on the whole server to have 1k every stat... so my account was kinda a big deal. He is only on mctop 3 now, but once I was number 13 on the server. Enough about that though, I think you have figured out why I am making this post.

I am trading my faction (Zania, 6k regals in bank, nice looking castle), account (18354 Power level), storage room (at least 5 sets of god armor, my personal weapons, tools, diamonds, enderpearls, building materials, etc.), and my head (only 1 in existence, my head was never dropped back when I used to PvP) for a CS:GO knife or a rare skin.

My stats:
Power level: 18354
Mining: 1316
Woodcutting: 1094
Excavation: 1431
Farming: 1032
Swords: 1092
Axes: 2217
Archery: 1116
Unarmed: 1042
Repair: 2253
Acrobatics: 1944
Taming: 1038
Fishing: 1651
Alchemy: 1128

So yeah.... I spent a lot of time on these stats, countless hours of grinding... etc. This account means a lot to me.

Some things of worth to note I have for sure:
7 Sets of God Armor
3 God Axes
4 God Swords
25 blocks of diamond, 40 diamond ore, 49 diamonds
75 lapis ore
64 gold blocks, 20 gold ingots, 29 gold ore
54 Iron blocks, 17 iron ingots, 127 iron ore, 5 stacks of hoppers
23 apples (I remember these being worth something)
about a chest of blaze rods
almost a chest of glowstone blocks
64 ghast tears
double chest of food
misc building materials
nothing else really notable (had a lot less ender pearls than I thought, only 8)

I don't know what things are worth anymore but those things should add up.

My faction can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/MSakv

It is in the southwest corner of Ithania. http://imgur.com/a/RB3Ae

Two of the eight towers are incomplete, but once completed this castle will be sick I'm sure. It's a floating island, took me a shit ton of time to build and make it look nice. The concept was great, I'm just too lazy to finish it lol...

Anyway, I'm giving all of this away for a Karambit doppler, fade, or slaughter any wear. Also acceptable: Bayonet Doppler Black pearl, AWP Medusa, AWP Dragon Lore, M4A4 Howl, AK 47 Fire Serpent, Titan 2014 Holo Sticker, IBuyPower Katowice 2014 Holo sticker... I dunno. Offer me on steam:
https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=66497710&token=3DN2FW7J

Uh yeah... I'm in no hurry to get rid of the account, so I'm firm in what I want. If you have any of the above mentioned skins/knives or have something you think I'd be interested in comment below (CSGO items ONLY.)

Just an fyi, its against Mojang policy (i believe in the EULA) to sell/trade accounts. Therefore its also against server rules.

I mean, I'm trading it for pixels... I don't think it'll be a problem.

Dang, sucks to see another old player go. I went through a pretty similar process some months ago (albeit without all the wealth), and I wish you luck in whatever you're moving on to (CS i'm guessing).

Yeah I've gotten into CS GO, I'm Gold Nova Master and I don't see myself going down, only up. Maybe you'll see me in Eleague one day (jk)