Archived Pacifist Canceled By Counter-attack

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razalith

Razalith Nightcrest
Reaction score
I have been noticing a lot lately since my swords level has been getting a little higher that I counter strike quite frequently and it has been causeing some issues. As a premium member I could be walking along and get jumped by someone and never attack back but counter attack once and passive turns off. I'm not sure if anyone else has ever had this happen but it really is frustrating. Not fighting back so you dont lose all your things then dying and losing it all because you unwillingly counter struck your opponent? It seems a little unfair for all the sword fighting members. Just my two cents and I would suggest a way that counter-strike doesn't turn off pacifist. It doesn't make much sense that you should be punished for someone else attacking you.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well then I'm just confused got two shot by a sh V axe while I wasn't even looking at comp and I looked down said counter-attack pacifist disabled =P. My mistake this can be locked or deleted

It does it to me on random occasions, as well as after you enderpearl and take damage from that. Lost alot of good gear one day because I enderpearled over a wall and there was a faction on the other side I was trying to go see and they got my stuff. Wasn't a fun day for me.

It does it to me on random occasions, as well as after you enderpearl and take damage from that. Lost alot of good gear one day because I enderpearled over a wall and there was a faction on the other side I was trying to go see and they got my stuff. Wasn't a fun day for me.
If you get a graceful roll while pearling you won't lose pacifist.

I seem to get lose it no matter what I get, graceful landing or roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.