• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Outstanding Citizen Poster!

InDogsWeTrust

sleeping bees
Reaction score
Faction
Eldin
Hank Delmonte put up a single poster in the tavern, and one in the apothecary break room. The spelling left something to be desired.

tumblr_nmvrs6ubl71qze3hdo1_r1_500.gif

Outstanding Citizens!

Amryn Elpharae: Outstanding because his hair is fluffy.

Eric Leeolin: Outstanding because he has a scary face when he's in snake form.

Sselliaz: Outstanding because he's an Allar please love me sel.

Eloen: Outstanding because she's nice and pretty.

Theodora: Outstanding because she is grumpy and also smart.

Duney Ooney: Outstanding outfit.

Zhou the Url: Outstanding because he didn't eat me.

Freya: Because she's nice and has a nice accent.

Nakra: Grumpy plant... person

Rowan: Fun plant man

Zaan: Cool plant man

Everyone: because you're all outstanding in my HEART.

If you find these individuals, give them a hug. Do not yell at Eloen, she is very sensitive.

The Cielothar sighed softly, just enough over the edge of their tea cup for steam to swirl away from their face.

"Oh Hank..."

She'd almost gotten it! Almost... just like most the others. At the very least, it was endearing.

In the last few minutes of their break, a charcoal stick was sought out. Elegant loops of handwriting adding onto the list:

Hank -- For being absolutely unapologetically herself.