Angör Dörö'urnum

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by bahmboozled, Feb 8, 2020.

1. bahmboozled

bahmboozled bahmboozling Staff Member Roleplay Staff

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥◣◆◢◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    [​IMG]
    "Into the river flowed the blood
    That I melt, mold, mend and make
    Dolorous bells of gold come to shrill."

BASIC INFORMATION
    Full Name:
    [Common] C̶e̶l̶e̶b̶o̶r̶n̶ ̶H̶á̶l̶l̶ë̶v̶a̶n̶d̶ë̶i̶a̶, Or'niir, Angör, Ang'gr
    [Plains-Altalar] Wooden Silhouette (Or'niir)
    [Plains-Altalar] Anger (Angör)
    [Modern-Altalar] Anger (Ang'gr)

Race: Yanera-Fae.
    Preferred Weapon: A golden arm.

INVENTORY INFORMATION

➺ A pouch with an assortment of dried berries, attached to the cincture. These are often replenishable, but something to snack on when idling about.
    ➺ Wood-sung puppets, attached to the cincture. Evidently worn down from decades of wear-and-tear, the macabre dolls are of great significance to the Yanar's past.
    ➺ Dried
    chrysanthemums, lilies, and poppies. The blooms are encased in a green-yellow Amberite about the size of a palm. They are tucked away in a pouch attached to the cincture, an item of great significance. Given to them in the meanings of love, remembrance, and devotion.
    ➺ A paper with a dog-ear fold. Scrawled on it were the letters 'I-O-U'. A favor to claim, though to what extent the Yanar wonders too.
    ➺ A pocket-square handkerchief with leaves dappling the edges. A finely embroidered piece, given to them in barter.

SKILL INFORMATION [50 Proficiency Points + 10 Hobby Points]
    [Nature and Growth]
    ➺ 5 Horticulture Art (5 HP)
    ➺ 5 Gardening Art (5 HP)
    ➺ 3 Exist Sorcery (3 PP) [Element Control II]

[Vasty’naar’s Elegance] [Caravan Travels]
    ➺ 4 Singing Art (4 PP)
    ➺ 6 Exist Sorcery (3 PP) [Wall Climb III, Super Self II]

[Touch with Metal]
    ➺ 15 Metallurgy Point-Buy (15 PP) [Weapon, Armor, Utility, Finecraft, Daen Family]
    ➺ 6 Exist Sorcery (6 PP) [Element Control V, Element Brand V]

[Fury from a Wilted Garden]
    ➺ 8 Shielding Combat (8 PP)
    ➺ 5 One-hand Blunt Combat (5 PP)
    ➺ 3 Exist Sorcery (6 PP) [Light Mend I]

BODY SHAPE
    ➺ 25 Physical Stat
    ➺ Ripped.
    ➺ Average Body Fat.

LANGUAGES
    ➺ Common.
    ➺ Modern Altalar. (Cultural Upbringing, around Altalar refugees from L’Elvellen)
    ➺ Plains Elven. (Familial lingo)

SPECIAL TRAITS / SPELLS / MUTATIONS
    RACIAL ABILITIES.
    Common Abilities:
    → [Sorcery Skill I]
    → [World Shift I]
    → [Flux Shift V]
    → [Yanar Biology I]
    → [Yanar Biology II]
    → [Yanar Biology III]
    → [Home Enchant VII]

Yanera Fae Abilities:
    → [Flux Shift VII]
    → [Empath Sense II]

Exist Sorcery:
    → [Magic Sight I] (Sorcery Skill I)
    → [Super Self II]
    → [Astral Being II] (Exist Gift I)
    → [Wall Climb III]
    → [Element Control II]
    → [Element Control V]
    → [Element Brand V]
    → [Light Mend I]

CAHALISM
    DRULAILMON, THE MESSENGER. | Aphar [ACTIVE]
    → [World Shift I]
    → [Afflicted Life I]
    → [Sacrifice Curse I]
    → [Cursed Soul I]

→ [Blood Eyes V]

→ [Cahalic Form II]
    → [Exist Gift I]
    → [Cahalic Familiar I]
    → [Arcane Mastery I]
    → [Casting Light I]
    → [True Path I]
    → [Light Mend II]
    → [Mind Wall I]
    → [Dravinda Gift II]
    → [Shrewd Insight I]
    → [Memory Sense I]

Cahal Form.
    ➺ There is a variegating nature to the golden mask, its telling of four unchanging vices: a cherub's smiling ignorance, a demon's incensed grin, a lunatic's maddened laughter, and an expressionless' bereaved silence. Even then, this mask hides away the shy, unfathomable visage of Drulailmon. A tempest of arctic-blue flames acts as its true head, marmoraceous eyes that are as innumerable as the stars in an interstellar medium gently floating in this Exist-born conflagration.

Its body is of crepuscular white make, marbled and running through with variegating streaks of grey and black. Often times they are seen wearing Loon-Solay armor, sported with a blood-red cincture lined with gold. Underneath all this would be a teal cassock exposing its legged plating.

Just as innumerable as the eyes are in number are the unimaginable bloom of winged appendages affixed to its back. Such were not feather or quilled, but lithic and stone-like though not to the extent of being unbudgeable and stiff.

[​IMG]
    "With the blood of the giant
    And the flesh of its back
    I shall make the earth anew."

VISUAL INFORMATION

Eye Colour: Cerulean Blues.
    Hair Colour: Sangria Purple.
    Hair Style: Long, loose. May have flowers of variegating make weaved in.
    Skin Colour: Apple-red.
    Clothing: Floral Clothing.
    Height: 6'0", or 1.83 metres.

THE CORE LIST
    Alignment
    → Chaotic Good | A chaotic good character does what is necessary to bring about change for the better, disdains bureaucratic organizations that get in the way of social improvement, and places a high value on personal freedom, not only for oneself but for others as well.
    Type
    → INFP | Mediator.
    Character's Religion
    → Yanera Specific Gods | (10/10)
    → Savellan, Sca'Elle | (6/10)
    → Corruption of faith by Cahalic-influences. NEHRET DOES NOT WILL FOR ME TO DIE, NOT YET.
    ➺ The concept of duality is one of importance, and it helps common Man capitalize on their strengths and recognize their weaknesses. That is Angör's Nenyasthaeic beliefs.
    ➺ Delving deeper into the Faith of Estel, the Yanar has attributed themselves to the Patron-God as they see many similarities to their life's work and what the Master of Magnificence stands for: all things seeded within the grounds of Her world, mineral, and plants.

RELATIONSHIPS
    Azëlloa Hállëvandëia
    ★★★★✩✩✩
    the first guide | Every day it is with regret that I had done nothing to prevent your demise. You had led a seedling along on their shaky path in Regalia. And yet, this seedling was unable to protect the treasured glades. I fear my memories will be lost with the vicissitudes of time, and that you may be one of the first to go. May you rest in your slumber for I do not wish to bother your sleep any longer, my great elder and 'father'.

Aeäwynne Bel-Rie Scora'nahune
    ★★★★✩✩✩
    the mentor who picked me up | My anguish in the loss over Azëlloa, even if temporarily, was healed in your presence. It is an emphasis that you are no replacement to them, as it would both be an insult to you and Azëlloa, for you, are unique. I sense that you tire of this city and its inhabitants, and you may disagree with what I do now if you ever found out. My sincerest intention to keep the glades safe is with methods you do not approve; It is in my apologies that I can never bring this up, nor speak to you about it.

Mantenette Bouton

★★★★★
    precious friend, comrade-in-arms | One who was initially ignorant of the glades' suffering. She has paid a debt not her's to owe, helping me in ways more than one and sticking through thick and thin. I bless her in name and thank her forevermore. She has helped in crafting a precious life within the glades too.

Wynara of Dörö'urnum
    ★★★★★★★
    my beloved child | You are the blessing of my life, and I treasure you dearly so. But I fear my love has become overbearing, and that has locked you out of what you truly deserve: to experience, love, and live in this diverse world. Set free, my dearest seedling. Do not feel restrained any longer.

Au'lullórëana & El'yen
    ★★★★★★✩
    friend, pseudo-brother, comrade-in-arms | You are far older than me, decades at a minimum. You are far more stubborn than me, clinging onto beliefs others would not go through with resolutely. Yet, this makes you who you are and we share sentiments many times over in our struggles. You may not be one with the strongest hand, but the strongest in mind, Au'lull.

Talisin Oruisin
    ★★★★★✩✩
    friend, unwavering believer, comrade-in-arms | You had popped out of the ashen gardens one day, even amidst my mourning for the innocent lives lost. You gave me the resolve to fight back for what is precious home, and for what is right. I thank you for picking me off of my slump, as I bless you in name to remain stalwart in ambitions. I support you even if many do not.

Kuzma, Kuzmich Ustinra
    ★★★★★✩✩
    friend, stalwart bastion, comrade-in-arms | You possess a stubborn eccentricity that has a knack for landing us in unsavory situations. It is during these situations however, I find regret that I am unable to help even if it seems you are more than capable of holding your own. Do not falter as you have always been, and slap everyone with the twisted mace (made of limbs) in my stead.

Cazna Gahan
    ★★★✩✩✩✩

friend, comrade-in-arms, a lingering unsurety | It is without a doubt, that I held no trust for your kind and your intentions to change from what you were initially. This is because spoken intentions and desires are meaningless, while actions are the true measure of a person. There is some information you still withhold from me, however, that I have to find out through other means. Though, you have proven yourself sufficiently that I am comfortable enough to talk to about glibs of my life so far (or what I can remember).

Valerica Cel Tradat
    ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩
    the fated enemy, executioner |
    ''It was empty, but it was full
    But it was so dark, it was blindingly so:
    There is now joy, but it is because my wrath is released now
    For you."

LIFE STORY

[Nature and Growth]

With the maddening descent of its rulers came the decline of Lusitell’voma. Amidst the chaos of 221 AC was when Celeborn came to be. Their life’s purpose was not grand nor ardent, but a simple tender to staple crops that grew in the region. This was also at a point in time where their first contact with sorcery was made; a sense of merciless curiosity mingled with furious intent had warranted an Elder’s attention, and they began their learning from thereon.

[Vasty’naar’s Elegance] [Caravan Travels]
    Every red was the exact same one, a brilliant cherry scarlet. Every blue was a bright royal hue, neither dark nor light. Wild trees and curling roots tapered on the fabric welcomed the Caravan of Irissa passing by; the seedling was certainly more than impressed by their group. A decade of monotonous work on plantations quickly led to aspirations turning elsewhere, and they hopped onto the multi-colored caravan to join in on the Vasty’naar’s theatrics. What they picked up was deft footwork: to keep pace with adversities.

[Touch with Metal]
    Their travels spanned across Ithania and Daendroc. the warband of poets and minstrels making their boundless tales known with each settlement they traveled to. Celeborn’s interests were piqued up once more, as they turned to the embers’ kiln and the spark of uproarious forge-fires. They had chanced upon a smithy then, ogling at the master’s work before picking up the art of blacksmithing eventually.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    |Influential Events|
    Just like before, they found themselves in despairs of boredom. By word-of-mouth, a certain distinct city was always spoken of in their travels; it was with this information that Celeborn made their departure to Regalia, ‘Rell-Gallis’.

[Fury from a Wilted Garden]
    14 November, 308 AC. Until that fateful day, Celeborn was an unassuming figure in Petalcourt’s mechanisms and hubbub. A shy figure, they followed close behind Azëlloa like a lost duckling. Along the way they would lose them, a figure they would eventually call ‘father’ – much too late at that – and became a slave to feelings of bereavement, on behalf of kindred folk perishing away too on the day known as the ‘Night of Twin Fires’. They fell to the vices of Cahalism eventually, for Lraach’s sweet lulls of a golden chase were an enticing solution, after all.

Their incursions against all that was Void and unholy soon led to their demise, coming in the form of a beheading.

They rise from the grave, soon after.

[​IMG]
    "The forests gave us sanctuary
    And so we make sure to plant the kind of flowers that will do so
    for the Mother."

• Winner Winner x 8
    #1 bahmboozled, Feb 8, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  2. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

Claimed for re-review

3. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

Here is my review.

• Please state where your character knows metallurgy in his life story, please.
    • Your character has active werebeastism, you may not have sorcery and werebeastism. If you want sorcery, you may select the Compassionate Magi Raprann mutation but each spell takes up a a werebeast ability slot. Please remedy this by removing sorcery or selecting the correct sorcery.
    • Also please add a section in mutations called "Werebeast shift." and write down which aesthetics have been chosen for your shift forms.

#3 Woodwork, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  4. bahmboozled

For where Or'niir knows metallurgy, I wrote mentions of it with Finecraft since clockwork requires the use of metal bases.

For Werebeast-ism and Sorcery, 'Compassionate Magi' is already under 'Poise of the Heron' Fusion. Though, I did not know that each spell actually takes up a Werebeast Ability slot since ' the Werebeast is able to exchange existing Proficiency Points for up to 4 Sorcery Levels of the Lightness, Nature, or Elemental School'. If there is any confusion why there is an extra aesthetic Sorcery Spell, that's from the Yanar's racial.

I added Shift Aesthetics, though! )Under Were-beastism)

#4 bahmboozled, Jan 19, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  5. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

Apologies, I got it wrong withthe spells thing. Your app seems to be in order. Approved.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Woodwork

Woodwork Suzzies mother

7. bahmboozled

@Woodwork
    My schedule's slowly becoming free as time goes by, decided to update app as a placeholder proficiency update

8. Azas

Azas lofi sihai

@bahmGe I'll be picking this up for review. Everything looks good, approved! Cool character

9. bahmboozled

@Azas
    made a re-do with the character, and I'm not sure if it's fine to say that since the last time I actually played this character (properly and all) and playing them now, whether it's fine to go with a somewhat 'new' skillset. I will change the backstory accordingly if I have to if they're not allowed to 'forget' proficiencies, though.

10. HydraLana

HydraLana The Very Gay Walking Talking Lore Encyclopedia Staff Member Lore3

Re-Approved.

11. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    Editted Angör's religion. It plays a significant part in what they do proper in-game, although a re-review tag is not necessary.

12. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    I wanted more metal, so I tweaked around points. Also diversified hobbies. Art has been updated, along with a relationships section.
    I also want the thread to be cleared up, because Inventory Information and Relationships are prone to changes, and I want to tweak those sections around without editting the main app. Thanks!

13. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

14. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    Decided to self-infect to get ready for upcoming RP. Since Raprann have Sorcery Restrictions, the changed spells are updated in under Special Traits.

15. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

16. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    Shifted about hobby points, because I pull out a lot of bouquets in RP and like getting people to figure out the meaning.

Additionally, I've decided to be less murderhobo and allow for some accomodation in interactions with other characters. Changed faith to represent that.

Changed full beast shift descriptor, shouldn't matter much with reconning previous appearance because I've not pulled it out once in rp yet

Also, request for the thread to be cleaned up :pray: I want to add inventory/relationships seperately without going through the hassle of editting the main app

17. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

18. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    I know you approved this app just recently, but Cahal has dropped. Updated Raprann to Aphar accordingly.

I wanted more Metallurgy and in the form of Utility, and also changed Iron Family to Daen because of the more appealing metal colours.

19. HydraLana

Approved, but don't forget the Common Abilities.

20. bahmboozled

@HydraLana
    subrace change, wyldbirth. also focused more on the minstrel part of vasty'naar backstory, dedicated more points to singing.

21. HydraLana

Re-Approved.

22. Bellorie

Bellorie suvial supremacy

head gone

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1