Order Of The Eternal Flame

Discussion in 'Inactive Families & Guilds' started by Madbull16, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Madbull16

Madbull16

Order of the Enternal Flame

Overview:
    Hello fellow magic users. This city is plagued by various problems that we must address. No longer will we stand aside and let the local population suffer. Together we can show that in the right hands that magic can be used to help the city of regalia. So if this message reaches you, sign up today to help those in need.

Ranks:

The Magister - Leads the Organization
    • Held by Sidressa al-Wali
    Acolytes - the bulk of the organization, they aid Sidressa in helping the citizens of Regalia
    • Open positions

OOC Information:
    A group of magic characters who seek to help the local population with the various problems that ail them. We strive to add a carefree tone to the magic community. No age requirements, I take any character regardless of age, just as long as the player in question is ready to have some fun sorcery learning rp. Good alignment characters are preferred but neutral or morally grey characters are welcome to join.

Application Template:

IGN:
    Discord:
    Character Name:
    Character Application:
    Secret ic letter to Sidressa letting her know that you have interest in joining the organization: (make a spoiler in case the letter is too long)

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Madbull16, Oct 26, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
  2. Jcboi5

Jcboi5 professional meme-lord who does mineman rp

IGN: Jcboi5
    Discord: You have it : )
    Character Name: Fortel Vencha (but goes by the alias of Stray 95% of the time.)
    Character app: X
    IC letter: "Greetings Sidressa. I'm happy to see you're doing your part in helping this city and it's people. I will attempt to help you and you're members as best as I can. May we meet eachother again soon. -Stray"

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. Dodink

Dodink You Know

IGN: Dodink
    Discord: Zwei#6943
    Character Name: Tim Borros
    Character Application: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/tim-borros.88089/
    Secret ic letter to Sidressa:
    Dear Miss Al-Wali, I found a flyer about your order in the snow and I don't expect you to receive my letter. But I'm interested in joining, I don't know if my skills are something you'd want or desire, but its worth a shot anyways.
    Signed- Tim Borros

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Madbull16

Madbull16

OOC: both apps have been accepted, look forward to rping with both of you.

• Powerful Powerful x 1