Pending Review Optional: Remove Chunk Coords From /f Map

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Naantam, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Naantam

Naantam

Command in Topic: /f map

The factions server I play on does not use coordinates. However, we have noticed that the command gives out the chunk coordinates on the title bar. Using these chunk coordinates, players are able to find each other instead of having to manually map out terrain or memorize terrain. We would like the ability to turn off chunk coordinates, or for them to just show random chunk coordinates, in the command.

In AsciiMap.java , I noticed that if I could make my own version of Factions, I could make my suggestion myself by modifying the getTitle()'s return value or setting the variables to (int)(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min . However, in following tech-compile , I get an error building the factions plugin with the Maven command line. https://pastebin.com/dRjHSzSH

While having my own version of factions for the factions server I play on would be nice, it would be even more nice if coordinates could be disabled in the Factions plugin. Right now, we're having to disable the command entirely, despite how useful it is in showing our chunk claims.

#1 Naantam, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  2. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

This is not the plugin support website, my friend. The creator of the factions plugin is no longer a member of the Massivecraft community. Try looking at the Factions Spigot page.

3. Naantam

Naantam

All of the documentation that I have thus far read on Factions led me to believe that Massivecraft was still maintaining, updating, and releasing the plugin. I saw "Feature & Idea Discussion" so I figured why not try.

If what you say is true, then I will look elsewhere. Thank you.

4. Kleinfolk

Kleinfolk cool beans

Sorry, I was incorrect in my initial post, I have heard Github is the best way to get in contact with the domain developers. https://github.com/MassiveCraft