• Total voters

Optimalfriskies

JayP's buddy
Reaction score
Faction
Brightshore
Friskies' Pixel emporeum.

5WE0Ve7.png

So, for the past two months, I have toyed with pixelart. And now, I feel confident in selling some to you guys.

upload_2016-7-8_18-16-4.png
My own Orc. This was the first Pixelart I really did well.
upload_2016-7-8_18-17-7.png
I like the pose on this one. Frederik Struumsen is one of my Characters
upload_2016-7-8_18-20-26.png
Addie is played by @Rhuyne

IrZsBC0.png

Ooo, My first dabbling within Horseback combat. I think it turned out nicely. Though, feel free to give me some feedback on possible improvements. This was a commision for The_Shadow_King3.
5WE0Ve7.png

This one was also quite the challenge, though, I think the end ressult was nice. Whitlock is played by Anseran.
IhYHLJw.png

I pretty swiftly saw that this one ended up looking like something out of The legend of Korra, so I decided to stick with that sort of style.m I tried making it look as if it was posted on an old roll of papyrus. Aza is played by Erizu.

upload_2016-7-30_17-13-37-png.88816
0eojYFt.png

Slots:
  1. Nitesho's 2nd comission - Crystal maiden
  2. EdgyWalrusaur - Jarl Royland
  3. Nitesho's 3rd comission - Takashi Brothers
  4. Sketchy - Bell Ailemer

Packages
  • Package 1: Simple 32 bit Pixelart
    Price: 20r
  • Package 2: 32 bit Pixelart with a simple background.
    Price: 30r
  • Package 3: Action pose pixelart.
    Price: 60r
  • Package 4: 128 bit pixelart
    Price: 15or

• Package 5: 2-3 Frame gif
    Price: 300r
Order format:
Ign:

Character name:

Character app (If you don't have it, character description):

Reference pictures (Not required):

Package:

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time):

Additional information:

Races I won't do:
Dakkar
Allar
Slizzar
Maiar

Ur (I May attempt Ur.)

I want to stress this, if you make far to complicated requests, I may not be able to finish them, and if I do, I may end up demanding a higher pay.

Last edited:
Hai! I love your examples all so much! Could I have an action bust of my character based off of a character? She is in the process of being made and I'd love for her to have an amazing piece of art for her. I'll pay any price for her, although 300 is all I have to offer right now. If you need any other details, please let me know!

So, like this, but instead of all the sparkles I think it would be more realistic and easily portrayed if it was just two icy looking orbs. One in/above each hand. Thanks so much!

Hai! I love your examples all so much! Could I have an action bust of my character based off of a character? She is in the process of being made and I'd love for her to have an amazing piece of art for her. I'll pay any price for her, although 300 is all I have to offer right now. If you need any other details, please let me know!

So, like this, but instead of all the sparkles I think it would be more realistic and easily portrayed if it was just two icy looking orbs. One in/above each hand. Thanks so much!
Now, Ill get to work on this as soon as I can, but due to my vacation (That starts tomorrow) I won't have acess to a computer for two weeks. Ill therefor be glad if you didn't offer money for it, due to the time it will take to get it done. Ill finish it as soon as possible. Thank you!

Welp these are really cool and I have money so I'll order one. I don't really care about when you can get them done. I've been waiting for art for weeks, it's totally fine.
So yeah do you think you could do Aithwen? (Acton pose, 60 Regals)
Aithwen WIP App: (References are there and ample description.) https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/aithwen-naerys-raedrimn.43163/
Just doing some Light Magic stuff would be good.

Adira Description: 29 year old female, darker skin, black hair not quite waist-length and thrown into an extremely messy, tangled braid. Tall and somewhat bulkily built. Square-shaped face and strong-jawed. Almond shaped brown eyes, faded scar over right one.
If she could just be holding a sword or bow, that would be fine. (Both action.) I can do pretty much any price.
Woop de doop forget Adira ever was on here cancelling that

Last edited:
Update
  • New category added: 128 but
  • Larasviel Silevon art made.
  • Prices added
  • Nicoletta Finished:
    0eojYFt.png

Last edited:
Can you make a Qadir man with fire balls and a red robe hair black (symplistic style)(soz no pictures as i am not fond of showing my pictures i draw)

Update

• Dropped the Jeffery and Evelyn pixelarts due to them being too challenging
  • Finished Penelope
  • Shop updated with the "2-3 frame Gif" for 300r

Attachments

• Penelope.png
    Penelope.png
    804 bytes · Views: 4
Do you do like top-down types of pixel art? Like the way characters are in the Pokemon games?

Okay! I would like to change my order to a picture of my yanar character with package 5 <3
Character app link: Lura Alyssum Ivy
Pictures:
and can you just do a winking animation? Thanks!
(btw is this free since I decorated your house? xD)

Could you make a 32 bit simple pack of Bryan Ethir wielding his bone knife? Skin file included <3

Attachments

• unnamed (2).png
    unnamed (2).png
    4.8 KB · Views: 1
Ign: Jacobcraft04

Character name: Alinar Holaharice

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alinar-holaharice.43036/#post-505455 (not approved yet thou)
Reference pictures (Not required): http://imgur.com/kjdAeBx
Package: action pose http://imgur.com/sZansQY
Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): the golden willow

Additional information: i want him with a fancy dragon head cane.

Ign: Jacobcraft04

Character name: Alinar Holaharice

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/alinar-holaharice.43036/#post-505455 (not approved yet thou)
Reference pictures (Not required): http://imgur.com/kjdAeBx
Package: action pose http://imgur.com/sZansQY
Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): the golden willow

Additional information: i want him with a fancy dragon head cane.
Hmm, I'm liking this one, it'll be a challenge, but I can try?
In case I can't fix the golden willow, what else would you want for your background?

Ign: METAKNIGHT2X9

Character name: Jahnu Chandrasekar

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): He's a tall Dakkar, 6'10. His natural armour is jet black with purpleish tints, metallic in some places (Obsidian, coal and onyx in terms of composition). He's a few minor scars you probably wont have the detail to include. He has a large, muscular build, the armour being sharp in some places due to the obsidian. He's also a tail. The tail reaches the ground, leaving a small portion of it to drag behind him. The face is shown in the reference picture. His armor covers his back, arms, neck, side and fully legs. His belly is exposed, with a grey-ish leather skin. One large-ish scar stretches across the middle of Jahnu's midsection.

Package: 4, though I may do 5! I'll contact you if I do.

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): Either an overhead swing of a mace, or a braced block stance with his arms.Background can be your choise, but a red would be nice.

Additional information: Dakkar are not quite easy to do, if you need help in terms of proportions of body parts, or location of armor, msg me.

Order format

Ign: Nitesho

Character name: Nitesho Takashi, Gabriella Gyldish, Nitesho and Noboshu

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/nitesho-takashi.43473/ , Gabriella looks like a singing Michelle Oostruizen who is blind (Yes, she is a Crystal Maiden lmao), Noboshu looks like Nitesho pretty much just with a Blue Kimono instead Black.

samurai_braces_for_final_battle_sumie_style_by_mycks-d6j47qa.jpg
375338c81417409f89ce5f2219924df3.jpg
Reversible-Navy-Blue-font-b-Black-b-font-font-b-Men-s-b-font-Satin-font.jpg
Package 3: Action pose pixelart. 120r + 120r for combined character action pose

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time):
1. For Nitesho, I am something sailing-related with his sword sticking skyward. Anything really works tho.
2. For Gabriella, I want a Cathedral or Church in the background as she singing, preferably in a white dress of sorts.
3. For the Nitesho and Noboru one, I want it the brothers crossing swords, with a Blue and Black Cloud Serpent behind them (Nitesho wears a black kimono, and Noboshu wears a blue kimono). I am prolly confusing, so just message me for clarification if need be.

Additional information: Messaging me ingame is fastest if have questions.
Damnit, you beat me to the crystal maiden

Ign: EdgyWalrusaur (Yes it me)

Character name: Royland Blackwater

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/royland-blackwater.43428/

latest
Package: Package 3

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): If possible, could you do Roy as he was at the meeting today? (Skyrim Jarl on a chair)

Ign: EdgyWalrusaur (Yes it me)

Character name: Royland Blackwater

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/royland-blackwater.43428/

latest
Package: Package 3

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): If possible, could you do Roy as he was at the meeting today? (Skyrim Jarl on a chair)
Will do.

Ign: dude.

Character name: Bell Ailemer.

Character app (If you don't have it, character description): ahahahah. https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/bell-ailemer.44625/#post-528949
(if you want to, you could do a sorta transparent aura to show the chaotic antimagic or something)
Reference pictures (Not required): i lost them

Package: 5

Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time) red

Additional information: hi. i'd like her to just be waving. yep.

Update
  • Nitesho's first pixelart has been finished
  • METAKNIGHT2X9's pixelart has been dropped
  • Updated list of races I won't do.

Ign: Lizmun

Character name:
Paisos (He is a thylan.)

Character app (If you don't have it, character description):
No app. DESCRIPTION COMING SOON.

Reference pictures (Not required): COMING. ACCIDENTALLY POSTED EARLY

Package:

• Package 1: Simple 32 bit Pixelart
      Price: 20r
Desired pose/Background color (If you make it too complicated I may not be able to complete it/It will take time): Could you please make Paisos holding either a Mehresh or a Spear? I don't much care for the pose, you can pose him how you like.

Additional information:
Paisos will sometimes paint his furs with muddy blue dyes, it's up to you if you'd like to add these or not.
Thylan will be /Very/ challenging with that limited style, but I can try.