Archived 'opening' The Regalian Wine Cellar In The Park District.

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

mcmotor

Ithanian bookworm
Reaction score
Faction
DarkFire
At times the Golden Willow can become very congested with roleplayers, often making it difficult to keep track of a conversation with so much local chat going on.

My idea is to set up and have player staff running the Regalian Wine Cellar that is already laying dormant inside the park district.

Opening the Wine Cellar, as effectively a 2nd tavern, may help relieve the strain that the Golden Willow suffers from. Due to the location and implied selling of more refined beverages, the Wine Cellar could become a new roleplay hub option for the upper classes and nobility of Regalia, as opposed to them being packed in to the Golden Willow with the riffraff.

With regards to the work that would be required, despite myself having no build team experience yet, if this idea is picked up, I would be more than willing to assist in the renovation and maintenance required to make the Wine Cellar the new place to 'hang out' in Regalia.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Tried to get his approved before, was rejected

Well seeing as the noble section of the Golden Willow has disappeared, it might be used.

I think it would be nice to have a quieter, more secluded role-play destination. You have my support.

The Golden willow gets remodeled every day :P

your sleep and wake cycle must suck if one fifth of a year is one day to you.

As for this topic: Do we need to put people in a location to make it a roleplay location? What's wrong with the Dragon Bridge? The Park? The Knight's Castle? The Abusement Park? The Healing House? The Prison Plaza? The Old Gods Temple? Or even the wine cellar? I don't think me sending some people over to the wine cellar is suddenly going to make roleplay appear there.

The only way to start using these other locations is to start going there yourself and take people with you.

your sleep and wake cycle must suck if one fifth of a year is one day to you.

As for this topic: Do we need to put people in a location to make it a roleplay location? What's wrong with the Dragon Bridge? The Park? The Knight's Castle? The Abusement Park? The Healing House? The Prison Plaza? The Old Gods Temple? Or even the wine cellar? I don't think me sending some people over to the wine cellar is suddenly going to make roleplay appear there.

The only way to start using these other locations is to start going there yourself and take people with you.

Wait but isn't The Knight's Castle suppose to be a restricted area?

It's not off limits.