On Disorderly Mercenaries, A Violet Declaration

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Yigit, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Yigit

Yigit Undertaker

[​IMG]

On the evening of the fourteenth of July, 307AC, with the mutual agreement of the guardsmen of the Violet Order, and the expressed consent of the Lord Chancellor of Regalia, Constanze du Brierüst; it has been decided in a collective consensus that the Mercenary Chapter which goes by the name of Good Company has, with their disorderly and lawless acts as well as their refusal to align theirselves with the rules and terms set upon them by decree of the Violet Order, earned theirselves a blacklist in the eyes of the Regalian Law Enforcement.

Due to numerous counts of citizen assaults, unlawful skirmishes into the sewers, unwarranted entry into New Town with armor despite multiple warnings, kidnapping of innocent civilians, countless acts of vigilantism, and generally neglectful behavior, the Violet Order hereby deems that Good Company is unfit to perform as a Mercenary Chapter, and decrees that the members turn theirselves in to the Violet Order to be punished accordingly.

Furthermore, by the power invested with the word of the Lord Chancellor Constanze du Brierüst, and the right legal permits provided by the Lord Commander of the Violet Order, Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten hereby decrees that Cyprien Bongrante is to be charged with treason and incarcerated in a High Priority prison for further inspection to be carried out by the Violet Order, and await decision over his fate from the Lord Chancellor and the Lord Commander. He is to be forcefully, and permanently, resigned from his position as the Leader of the Good Company.

If Cyprien Bongrante refuses to turn himself in within 24 hours time, he is to be additionally charged with Regalian Law 17, which defines the illegality of resisting arrest and attempting to escape punishment. The Good Company and their members are to turn theirselves in for arrest. The same Regalian Law 17 also applies to them.

A reminder to Mercenary and Knightly Chapters alike, that the Violet Order stands above you all, and you are only able to operate with your permits under the Lord Commander's watchful gaze. Should any Chapter choose to behave in an independent and disorderly demeanor, they will naturally bring about their own consequences. The Violet Order demands that the Chapters of Mercenaries and Knights both take a note from this punishment and ensure that they do not follow in the tread of the now dishonored Good Company.

Spirits benevolences and best wishes upon you all.

As we walk along the way,​

Lord Rodrigo Peirgarten
    Commander of the Ironspire Regiment
    Grand Magistrate of the Violet Order
    Grand Duchess-Consort of Lorhauser
    Count of Valentino
    Crown Protector of Regalia
    Knight of the Faithful Heart

• Powerful Powerful x 26
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #1 Yigit, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. ASickRat

ASickRat Bane of Europe

Felix began to laugh as he read this.

"I told them they were going to get themselves into some deep shit, Cyprien I told you that you were dense and a fool. And you ignored me. Prison seems fitting for you."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  3. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Rosana simply let out a sigh of relief.

"Perhaps I won't get kidnapped again.."
    A single tear slid down her cheek. "Oh poor Cyprien.. why didn't you listen to anyone besides yourself of. the warnings of what you were doing was wrong?"

"Let's hope this all settles.. - Poor members, perhaps a new age will arise."

4. TheMoistestMan

TheMoistestMan Captain Regalia

Alexander read over the notice as it was brought to him, rubbing at his eyes the temporary Bloodcast Leader spoke to his kin, and second in command. "Knew it would happen sooner or later, seems we'll have to have a talk with a few of our own."
    @Walnoodle

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nitesho

Nitesho Hard truths cut both ways.

"I guess you could call them Bad Company, Gallus." Enzo Celso laughed rather too much.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. FeralGayWalnut

FeralGayWalnut Lesbian Worst Enemy

A knowing hum escaped Seraphina as she leaned over the piece of parchment. She offered up a little shrug as she spoke, “Perhaps, but then again punishments are better served physically than verbally. But... I always did enjoy rubbing salt in the wound, especially for those who deserve it.” @TheMoistestMan

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. KK134

KK134 Regalian Pioneer

Elm Underbridge read over the declaration his repressed Anglian accent shining through as he yelled “She cahn’t do saht” in outrage.He cradled his head in his hand letting out a frustrated sigh he walked away leaving the papers strewn about the makeshift desk to go get some kaffe

#7 KK134, Jul 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2019
  8. MrNoot1

MrNoot1 Let there be Noot

Cespenar Syldan began to laugh as their wispy blue eyes glared about along the page. "Seems that it is show time.. maybe a visit to the old mercenaries."

Xia Luing simply went to shake their head. "I believe that the Good Company had their heart in the right place, being there for the people while the corruption of the Guards of this city continue to grow. However, I doubt that much can be done to save the demons within the Guards."

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  9. Ynzy

Ynzy It's not that I wasn't listening. I just forgot...

Let out an annoyed sigh as she read over this, kicking her table and caused the Addler sitting in the room to screech. "Feckin' idiots."

10. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

Khurgah Diakité squinted at the notice, reading it over quietly.

“Knew they were trouble when they came in and shot someone in the shoulder when I was mannin’ the Gauntlet,” she sniffed.

11. PresentMediator

PresentMediator You betcha Supremium

As soon as word reached the Apostle

"Their best bet is to retreat, throw away their armor, and claim they were never a member within the Good Company. Turn to a life of true Mercenary contracts within the Wraith to operate under Private hiring."

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  12. skullpanda90

skullpanda90 Sleeping Extraordinaire

Sylvi sighed through her nose, watching her whiskey pour from the bottle neck and into another awaiting glass. This was going to be a long day.

13. Yoggery

Yoggery Quiet and Falling

An innocent vampire in the sewers smiles.

14. RoseRP

RoseRP Rose

Faerith let out a groan as his owl kept pecking him - taking the letter in to hand and groggily reading it.. before letting out a series of very unhappy groans. "Fuck.. what about Taendross and her newly-wedded husband."

15. AlphaInsomnia

AlphaInsomnia Inexplicable Explicative

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  16. Batel_

Batel_ Magical Batel

The ochre furred and black spotted Warran produced a sly grin. “I knew it was only a matter of time with them, and I didn’t even have to do anything.”

17. TalkChat

TalkChat Thank you! And goodnight.

Kalmar sighed, he looked over the stronghold before folding his arms across his chest decisively, wondering what was to become of the old Gladiator Villa.

Nace on the other hand just clapped his hands together, shaking his head as he spoke out toward those gathered around him at the table "They wanted me. Couldn't have me. Now look at them, ain't it pathetic?"

18. victoriYUH_

victoriYUH_ Barbie Girl in a Barbie World

Christine sighed, peering up to her fiancé. “What a shame. These childish chapters are taking the wrong roads, unless they want Regalian commonwealth to be frightened of them.”

19. Naz_Cook

Naz_Cook My mouth is a wormhole for Toohey's Extra Dry

Valentino looked distressed as he finished reading the notice.
    "Fuck"

20. joglak

joglak Refugee

"Ithanians, am I right? He is Ithanian… Right?" Fayreth perked a brow. She'd never even bothered to ask - not that it mattered now.

21. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Lazzul'ei Daevaar released a low chuckle, rubbing her cheek against the inside of her Kiltach scarf,"<Sihn> Guess we were right, folks. That group really was a faction of fools." Her lips curled into a smug grin,"<Sihn> Good riddance!" Laz threw her head to the sky, erupting into this thunderous cackle, which went on a little longer than it should. Eventually, she turned to her kinsmen expectingly.

@KirbyTheVampire @MippyMoo @Nesstro @XxCyberkiller555 @mayino @SilentEndurance

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  22. Troy

Troy Vigilante Leader

Costanzo dei Fierdo simply shook his head, muttering to himself,

"Some will do anything for glory, yet fail to see that sometimes the prize is not worth the cost. The means by which victory is achieved are as important as the victory itself."

23. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

Cëln took a deep breath and nodded.

"<Sihn> You were right. Teaches me to ever distrust you on this kind of stuff."

@Mollymockery

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  24. BulbousDevourer

BulbousDevourer Refugee

The brutish-looking, horned Sihndar swept blue eyes ringed with dark grey sclera over the parchment as his Sihn-Fallar spoke, pensively running a hand down his beard. Tehlmar released a soft grunt, waving his hand dismissively, as he glanced from the writing towards Lazzul'ei. <Sihn> "I expected nothing less. It is foolish to involve ourselves with outsiders, as I have always maintained. They know nothing."

@Mollymockery

• Powerful Powerful x 2
  25. IGutTheMidasTuch

IGutTheMidasTuch colony of worms in a vaguely humanoid disguise

A certain undead uttered a simple “oops.” As she read, a brow perked with amusement, and a guilty smile tugged at her lips. Her cane tapped rhythmically on the stonework beside her as she pivoted about to depart without another word.

• Like Like x 1
  26. Nixces

Nixces N/A

"Seemed they had it coming way before the flash warning. A shame, really."

27. leichendame

leichendame Regalian Pioneer

Julian's eyes read over the declaration, "Kinda bullshit, but alright I guess." he thought.

28. Martyr_321

Martyr_321 Gott mit Uns!!

Chengis stared at the notice, reading it over and over again. “Maybe I should try to do something on my own... every other group that I seem to touch turns to shit. I guess good intentions are never enough though, are they?” Chengis would pin the notice back up, going to do what he thought is his final walk toward The Stronghold

29. Brit<3

Brit<3 Chief of the Damned

Lilianne looked over the notice. “Damn it Cypri... Who will I go to now for support” walked off after her comment