Of The End

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by BiBiBirdie, Oct 16, 2021.

1. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    From the pen of her Ladyship, Desprince Valerica cel Tradat.
    · ────────· ⚜ · ──────── ·
    To accept defeat is never an easy task, nor is it one any person looks forward to. That, however, is the position I find myself in now. A defeat, yet still a chapter that will forever mark the history of this Empire and our kin going forward. So to the Greygate and the other losses, I say we will continue evermore. This will not be the end of our kin, nor the end of our time here in the streets of Regalia.

My people, the vampires and like-minded individuals will always remain my charges; their safety is my priority above all else. As such, any sanguine are granted sanctuary behind the stone walls of the Haven of Nocturne provided they obey the word and rules of its owner.
    [​IMG]
    Lady of Ichor and Ire,
    Twice Born of Mallacht,
    Desprince of the Dais of Nocturne,​

·──────────────── · ⚜ · ────────────────·

OOC Information:

As said, the Dais of Nocturne is taking in any vampires who would like a place to retreat for the time being at Haven, which you can access through the Crookback carts through the Ruined Villat Estate.

· ────────· ⚜ · ──────── ·

• Powerful Powerful x 8