Of Scrap And Fools

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by BiBiBirdie, Sep 7, 2021.

1. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

[​IMG]

From the pen of her Ladyship, Desprince Valerica cel Tradat.
    · ────────· ⚜ · ──────── ·
    After recent events, it has come to light that one of our own has turned on us. I, for one, will not stand idly by and let these events transpire unpunished. It is my duty and responsibility to protect all my kin, however difficult these situations may make that. It is with a heavy heart that I proclaim the following;

Ania, the so-called ‘Desprincess’ of scrap, has turned on their own.

They are henceforth labelled as a traitor to their kin and are to be captured and held prisoner until a suitable punishment can be decided by her betters. Through sending notes back and forth between the Cahal, and sending prisoners out under the guise of a poorly executed plan, Ania has shown where their loyalties lie. To turn on her own kin in such times as these cannot and will not be accepted. Take this as a warning to those would-be traitors.

Those loyal to the Technocratic Collective are requested and expected to present themselves before Lady cel Tradat so that their loyalty to the Vampiric Cause can be assessed. Any of those who fail this simple task shall find themselves beholden to the same fate as Ania.

[​IMG]
    Lady of Ichor and Ire,
    Commander of the Bloodguard,
    Desprince of the Dais of Nocturne,
    · ────────· ⚜ · ──────── ·

OOC Tags

@MidnightRey @Gabigailll @Magivore @microwavemmm

·──────────────── · ⚜ · ────────────────·​

• Powerful Powerful x 10
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  2. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

The former Desprince had only been told and sent letters of the ongoings of Regalia. As Rhys was sent this letter from an old friend of his, it was evident that he’d come across from news regarding his old coven. Reading the public letter, The Cratos let out a small cackle of mechanics.

“Seems Ania has made a mistake. I wouldn’t expect someone whom I called my own to aid beings who almost killed me. Eh, her consequences will catch up soon enough. I have better things to do.”

Rhys folded the letter, tucking it away in a pocket while he’d continue tending to a commission he was given. Amidst all of the chaos that was told, Rhys was at peace.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MidnightRey

MidnightRey Ruler of the Abyss

The notices began being torn down by Metal flying drones across the city, and putting new ones in their place... The Deprincess of the Collective following in wake of them.
    "I think misunderstanding behind these posts have been cleared...Avarelle. If you try sending in accusations against my name or threats my way again, I won't say exactly what will happen. But, know to not cross me Avarelle."

@Mollymock

#3 MidnightRey, Sep 8, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
  4. bwmwags3

bwmwags3 Refugee

Dear Rhys,

I have given up on trusting Ania to fuckin write you a letter. Don't blame her to harshly brother she is only doing what is best. I agree with her...I'm alive but not the same man. Not even a man at all anymore you read between the lines there. Point is the sanguinsim is gone and I can finally think clear. I am sorry brother, sorry I could not feel once what you felt for me. I feel it now and I beg you to understand your daughter did theright thing. Xilthrumm is selfish, he has stifled our mutual friend, his right hand for the many years they worked together. Denied her the birthright of the library. I am no long the doctor, the coward but once more I am the man he caged within. The good man who now hails that we shall soon see a end to the eternal night so we might begin the work of uncovering the Saryid and their secrets under proper scholars once again,

Signed,

R Village
    (Formerly Doctor Tomas Zylleth)

• Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

"YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!"