• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Notice In The Slums

Vilestate

Friendly neighborhood criminal contact
Reaction score
Covering the streets of the slums were handwritten notes, all stating roughly the same message, all with a slightly different hand writing. There were likely too many notes and too many drop boxes to be removed before a large amount of the population within the slums had a chance to read them.
Also "conveniently" there seemed to be men walking around near these notes, reading them aloud to anyone who couldn't read.

"Attention Citizens of the Slums.

You do not know me, I do not know you. Enough said there.
I am looking for any and all information on baron Jocelyn von Duerr. I have been told he does more harm than good with his practices of medicinal and surgical aid. If you have any first hand experiences from the baron doctor's cruel hand or if you know anyone that has, please drop off a statement to any of the many wooden boxes found throughout the slums.
People are constantly watching the boxes. Each useful piece of information will be met with a 5 to 20 regal reward.
- Gary Handlemen"

OOC:

Any information that wishes to be delivered to these drop boxes should be sent to myself in a forum conversation to completely eliminate the chances of meta-game.

Last edited:
Beni Yahdga would face-palm himself as he read this. "Why is it always someone who works with me?"

Bjarke Hadraga would read this, and think to himself, 'This city is interesting.'

Djanira Acosta would take a glance at the note and murmur, "What a pathetic request."

Gerold often stepped into the slums on the colder days of the year, knowing the rainy streets would be without the usual hustle and bustle of slum-dwelling pestilence. The slim streets, crooked architecture and mysterious figures were a refreshing escape from the glamorous perfection of the City's aristocratic districts.

He stopped, as he always did on his way out toward the Regalian city-centre, to examine the various posters, pamphlets and flyers that had been nailed to the various boards, informing people of secret meetings and seedy parties. His eye fell onto this one note in particular, his gaze drawn in as he read the name 'Jocelyn'.

Turning to the exit of the slum, the lavish banners of the mainstreet flickering on the other side of the crumbling archway, Gerold noted one of the wooden boxes. Looking down, he finished peeling his Orange, stuffing the peeled skin inside of the box before sauntering off back to reality.

Men moved around. A small note pinned to each poster.
" The reward highers. Now with the regal reward, you are also offered a favor. A favor of your choosing.
- Gary Handlemen "

"Time to make a report" Camilla stated, as she gained knowledge by doing one of her rare slum outings. Trotting along to Black Tower.