Not One Of Us, A Lich's Denunciation

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Magivore, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

[​IMG]
    Education,
    Liberation,
    Domination,
    Perfection.

[​IMG]
    It is uncommon that the Court of the Solifugae makes messages so clear to the public. We believe that it is wise that our people allow our actions to dictate how others view us, for words can only go so far; the pen is mightier than the sword, but we know better than use a quill to parry a knife. But it is on this day that I, Xilthruum, hereby bring forth a message from the bottom of my hollow core that I hope resounds within every home and every luxurious estate that those out of touch rest within.

We the Sanguine of Crookback hereby denounce as an entity the Crookback Militia and the Crookback Council and call for the Crookback Council to conduct better diplomatic relations with the populace they are meant to rule immediately.

The reasons are as follows:

• The slaughter of the late Sanguine Desprince, Ayas of the Cluster.
    • The actions of Harlow Ketch, commander of the Militia, curer of Lady of the Frost Anya, cheater of the Irel and Alban duel.
    • The tone-deaf actions of the council, and their bold claims they represent the people.
    • The demands of the council to militarize the people as their minions instead of their subjects.
    • The threats of the late commander of the Militia.
    Xilthruum, Lich Lord of the Deep, calls forth these publicly recorded incidents and statements as the offending policies of the council.
    • The slaughter of Ayas of the Cluster; a sin unforgotten and will not go unpunished.
    • The threat of Alban to 'wreck havoc' upon Crookback for failing to adhere to their authoritarian policies, a sign the previous commander did not truly desire to protect the people of Crookback.
    • The demands of Valarosta Ino-Femmun to 'open season hunt' individuals they failed to contain, a sign she mobilizes the populace as another crime family instead of subjects to be protected.
    • The curing of Lady of the Frost Anya, fairest Lady of the court, by her own sorcery student Harlow Ketch, a choice made that did not need to be.
    • The enabling of an entire Tenpenny regiment lead by family Kreiburg and the family of du Piedmont to raid Crookback for two alleged arsonists, donning military-grade plating and wielding heavy weaponry.
    • The tone-deaf installation of a Kathar turned Manathar turned Suvial Primalist, a Kathar vandalizing Arken statues and known traitor to the Khaals of Crookback, and an Existling Silven who is fraught with selfish justice.
    And so I, Xilthruum, Lich Lord of the Deep, hereby praise the recent changes of the Council in the hopes they shall adhere to this new direction that has been seemingly taken.
    • The installation of Abigail Tucker, charismatic voice of Crookbackians, and other such recent appointments of voices deeper within the Crookback populace instead of those notorious for betraying gang organizations and those who abandoned their culture as a whole.
    Yet more I lay out, be this the final one, a call that the Council better follow these words.
    • Heed the complaints given to Abigail Tucker, for Abigail Tucker is the only member of the Council who accepts them- and who appears to be ignored.
    • Observe the relationship currently made with Crookback, for Crookbackians find you a vigilante law force that has the lawlessness of gangs instead of noble enforcers of peace.
    We of Crookback, and we of the Court of the Solifugae, especially understand how difficult it is to be in fair relation to the Regalian state government while also being in good graces with a people who are more private and tend to be more malleable in their interpretations of the current Regalian law. However, the Court of the Solifugae have long since had our problems ignored despite constantly voicing them to Abigail Tucker, recent voice of the Council, and I, Xilthruum, Lich Lord of the Deep, would prefer that this message be heard and not ignored. Our stability is bound by the care of the Council and the Militia, and the less the two care, the less I care about restraining my barbarians as per our legal agreement.

With hopes, my friends of the Court shall observe this as a formal complaint and a minor shaming. An ultimatum is not one I, Xilthruum, wish to give to the Court. With hopes, I needn't have to. But we can only hope the people of the Council choose to be more understanding to our needs, for you exist at the kindness of the Regalian law, and the acceptance of the Crookback populace. You are currently losing the latter.

Signed, and undoubtedly now heard,
    X

[​IMG]

• Powerful x 44
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Mad_Gadfly

Mad_Gadfly ◢◤

Florence Amaya smiles as his eyes narrowed upon the dress that Tony wore.

• Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Immersive x 1
    • Powerful x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  3. RainAxe

RainAxe Refugee

With what has been spoken, and even meeting with Abigail Tucker herself. The Technocratic Collective supports the decision to place her as Head of The Crookback Council, and requests the reformation of The Council and The Militia to benefit and assist the lives of Sanguine alike.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
  4. Wilvahelm

Wilvahelm The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

Eloi Playero had a quick reading over the notice, before turning to Big Tony. "Well done," he said, taking another puff from his cigar.

@Testlo

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
  5. Magivore

Magivore No Rest For The Wicked

"Mayhaps some of you should recall," the Lich Lord emphasized soon after, albeit within interviews conducted by his ever-hooded students with loose lips, "I am not defending the arsonists or the sowers of mindless anarchy. Too often do people mistake that I am their ally when, truthfully, I would have handed them over without so much as a second breath if only, and only, it were not the Tenpenny looking for them. I am friends to few, and they are not part of that few; I am simply warning that I do not want to become the Council's enemy."

• Powerful Powerful x 8
  6. FlossyBerryRene

FlossyBerryRene Meow!

Sat in a bare room within a castle, a copy of recent news and notices in hand. The once bare room became her icy wasteland as a howling blizzard of snow and ice soured through one of the castles she called home. Her room filled with darkness and isolation as ice blocked out the sun, icicles fell from the ceiling and her eyes frozen shut from tears. The night was filled with wails and screams of grief and sorrow.

@Birdsfoot_Violet

• Powerful Powerful x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Gwyndo

Gwyndo Scottish Egg

"So like, that's a kiss, right?"

"What?"

"The little 'X' at the end."

"... Gods you're an idiot."

• Powerful Powerful x 5
    • Educated Educated x 2
  8. GRIST_

GRIST_ The Antagonist Premium

Attached to the Lich Lord's Declaration was another.

Kaahl Cavven'karr hereby states their underlining support towards the Lich Lord's words. They denounce the Crookback Council and Militia and pled their support for a change in conduct or structure.

In addition to the statement that was already put out, they'd equally like to add.

Politics change constantly, with new leaders who bring new ideas of all sorts to the table. The Crookback Council has not changed since its implementation which came as a shock to its citizens. It is time for a new face and new ideas to be brought to the table. Equally, it is time for a more diverse Council, that actually gathers more people from Crookback than a select few from near the same circle.

In addition to the misdeeds that the Lich Lord already listed. Kaahl Cavven'karr would like to step forth with their own.
    • The Curing of Vampires against Crookbacks own laws by the Militia. To be kept in mind these were vampires who were NOT forced to turn.
    • The stealing of items from the people of Crookback for "personal gain", while using the resources of the Council & Militia.
    • Threats of raids by the Militia for not meeting personal demands.
    It is with deepest hopes that we seek change and that this cause is supported further by the residents of Crookback.

Kaahl Cavven'karr & Hessolis

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Powerful Powerful x 3
  9. Hierophant_

Hierophant_ Bruh

Laurel glanced over Hessolis’ shoulder as they wrote the letter, adding their own remark as follows; It’s almost like I wasn’t the only one who felt like there needs to be more people in the council who actually REPRESENT the people’s interest. Fix your council Vala.

• Winner Winner x 3