Nostalgia

Discussion in 'General' started by SilentLeopard, Apr 12, 2019.

1. SilentLeopard

SilentLeopard b7e

Let me just begin with this: the last time I went on Massivecraft was around 4-5 years ago.

Going back on now... my goodness has everything changed.

I remember the werewolf plugin, and how people (myself included) would always spam the werewolf roars in the middle of Regalia.

I remember when the vampire plugin was the bane of every roleplayer's existence.

I remember factions like Mithril, Haven, SovereignLegion and Raptum (to name a few) and how huge and intimidating they'd get for a noob like me. There were also a few other elven factions that I forgot the name of (one started with E)

I remember, as a noob, someone telling me I had to take a boat to go to Ellador... I took it literally, and used what little gold (gold, not regals) I had to buy a boat and ride it across the ocean. I didn't get far.

I remember having to wait to get on the server because it was always full, and when I was on the lag was god-awful.

I remember when horses just became the next big thing and everyone was selling it at highly inflated prices, but that's how capitalism works.

I specifically remember when @Ellimairy first came onto the server and how intimidated I was by her roleplaying skills and her ability to integrate herself into a community she was completely stranger to (as I would think at the time).

I also remember Green_Hood and his character Flynn Sinclair would woo and canoodle with every female in Regalia.

Now that I think about it, these characters have had a huge impact on me and they probably don't even know it.

Man, I feel like an old lady reminiscing about the past.

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ellimairy

Ellimairy Sophia Du Polignac

Ahw! I must say, the server was very friendly and open back then. We used little in the ways of skype and discord and mostly we had contact via the forums. Gosh this is a throwback, the werewolf and vampire plugin.

Mrs. Baver´s attacks on the city, where suddenly hunderds of mobs roamed the streets and pvp´ers were actively involved in killing everything and keeping the RP´ers safe!

Interesting days, to say the least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ha5h

Ha5h Regalian Bum

Then you must remember this... :)

• Powerful Powerful x 3
  4. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??
    1. City of Gilead

Don’t talk about the old days @Huinkoch will get angry and call you “old”

Anyhow great to see so many old faces return! Welcome back!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. Jemo_

Jemo_ Refugee

I made such insane profit haha. Bought two horses and two donkeys from Sirzomb for 30s (a friend's price) and then started selling horses for 20s a pop or mules for 25s. I made a lot of money to say the least. I then went on and bought premium with my silvers and payed "Knifeharm" 100s instead of "@kniferharm". Then payed Knifer the money and I had almost nothing left. Nostalgia is awesome.
    Welcome back! :)

• Constructive Constructive x 1
  6. kniferharm

kniferharm ILoveEveryone Staff Member Game2

If it makes you feel better I did it with lord_Archangel

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??
    1. City of Gilead

A massivecraft legend he was! RIP, thoughts @Ndfeb

• Immersive Immersive x 1