Archived Non Prems And Cannons

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

morgan_slater

Incredibly good looking.
Reaction score
I have had this idea in my mind for a while now, and I'm not sure if MassiveCraft are the owners of the cannons mod, but if it is possible, maybe this could be implemented:

Non- premiums can fire cannons, after a long and grueling process of learning how, because non-premiums when they try to fire it says " You have no idea how to adjust this cannon", perhaps they could learn how with a skill system similar to the mcmmo skill system.

The skills could be:

Aiming - Every 25 levels(Or something like that) they would learn how to aim each different direction
Loading - Every 10 levels they would learn how to load a heavier projectile
Firing - Every 10 levels they would learn how to fire a heavier projectile

(each skill would have to be learnt in order.... just thought about that after i wrote all of this)
When all the skills have reached 100, they would then be able to use cannons as the premiums can.

Ideas to how they could level the skills:

For each skill it would be as if training a combat skill, they would have to sit there and aim it in the direction they know how until they can aim it in another one. and loading would be sitting there loading it until you know how to load something else, and so on.

How it might work when becoming premium:

When you donate it would obviously let you be able to use cannons straight away, but it could either have a bypass command set to activate when you donate, or it could buff you up to 100 for each skill and keep a log of what your skills were before donation and on the day your premium expires to goes back and uses the skills within that log

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Non-premiums firing cannons has already been suggested...and turned down.

Who needs cannons? Good old fashion TNT and water for the win(party)

(the plugin cannons are better because they cost less resources and are more accurate but you got to make do with what you got(I'm not a premium))

erm Tnt does work Crazykid. I know that because a few Zionites once blew me up in one of their traps :@

The Slight problem is tnt wont work
I think it does, it just does no damage to buildings[DOUBLEPOST=1364953210,1364953102][/DOUBLEPOST]lol favored I said what you said like half a second before. Its so annoying when you post someonething and it makes no sense because when you posted it you didnt see the latest post.

personally i think they should be allowed to at least load and fire them.

Status
Not open for further replies.