Implemented Noble Estate Hub Relocation.

This suggestion has been implemented.

Arhbi

Hiding In The Lockers
Premium
Reaction score
Faction
The Marty Party
Kingdom
Regalia
As it stands, the hub for noble estates is bit out of the way from the rest of the city, and I don't think this is necessary given the amount of empty real-estate which currently exists. Now that the Golden Willow has been downsized, what was once the carriage bay is a bit of an eye sore, and I think it could be better used as an in-city teleport hub for the noble estates.

This has the benefit of noble estates still retaining their privacy because they will still exist in separate instances, however it also helps centralize roleplay as it will be encouraging role-players to travel between these estates and the city-center, in-character and on foot rather than teleport to instantly get to where they need to be which might otherwise cause them to miss out on impromptu happenings.

I've attached a photo so that those visiting the thread can see which building I am referencing.

51934db7b99cfcaa3af2d48ea8cf74ee.jpg

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've attached a photo so that those visiting the thread can see which building I am referencing.

51934db7b99cfcaa3af2d48ea8cf74ee.jpg
The area you suggested already has an intended use. The Noble District will be relocated sometime in the future, but not to this particular location.