Archived " No, I Seriously Don't Want A House In The Market! "

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drahydra

Far Too Verbose Writer
Reaction score
I think there might need to be a fix for the "/as find rent [---]" command. Perhaps make it so that one only teleports into a shop stall when already in the market? And likewise, one only teleports between open houses in Regalia, when in Regalia? It's infuriating to spam the command, and blink across the market a hundred or so times.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Omg this would be amazing! I hate it when I'm running around looking for houses and then I get tped to a market shop.

I don't believe this is possible without separating the groups, so that market shops don't count towards your regalian house count, which i believe staff are trying to avoid.

I don't believe this is possible without separating the groups, so that market shops don't count towards your regalian house count, which i believe staff are trying to avoid.
Well, then perhaps make it so that one does not teleport to the market at all? Or, perhaps an even easier fix would be the ability to set a minimum price. So that the command "/as find rent 300" can turn to "/as find rent 300-300" or "/as find rent 300-500". This way, the market is pretty much circumvented entirely.

/as find rent 1000 Regalia works now, though all houses are now bought since there was a server broadcast. And players like to just buy regions for the sake of buying stuff :)

Status
Not open for further replies.