Archived New Rp World

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Holy_Raptor

Lord of the secret 12th Dungeon.
Reaction score
OK so ive been thinking we have aloria and fantasy stuff, but what about a modern thing? with gangs and thieves and a little more action, this would also be better for new players as it will be easier. but that's not the main idea.... ZOMBIE SURVIVAL RP ok so zombies are already in minecraft and if you haven't checked the walking dead roleplay by grandpa seal became so popular he had to make a private one just for the pre roleplayers from the first one, so I was thinking why not have a roleplay like that? these are just suggestions because I got bored of constant swords and things and no guns and superhero's or whatever, please just take the time to take this idea in im not expecting anything but give this a chance please

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
As nice as a new world would be with a different roleplay experience it just isn't in the cards. If your walking dead example would work staff would have to add guns, ammo, more zombies, the list goes on. The pvp community is already pissed at them and waiting for changes which frankly is just childish but I digress. The staff don't have the time nor the resources to make that happen. Even if they did I don't think a walking dead roleplay world would fit in. It wouldn't make sense to spend time doing. Its a nice idea, but I don't feel like that would ever happen. Sorry

I don't believe adding another world to Role-play would be the best idea. Usually when I get on, there is less than 100 people in Regalia and even then its hard to find someone because Regalia is so fucking big. If you decided to add another map the size of Regalia, you would make it even harder and maybe even damage the role-play community, I mean. Why would you play if it takes about ten or twenty minutes to find someone who may or may not even want to role-play. Plus, there are other role-play worlds which usually are dead so, I don't think adding another world would be wise since it would need a whole new Lore category, plugins and map.

Adding a new roleplay world will spread out roleplayers and may limit the roleplay experience.

Currently you have the following areas to roleplay at will: Regalia, the Sewers, Silverwind, the Qadir Palace, and any spawn safezone (or your own private factions). Regalia and the Sewers are the primary roleplay hubs where gang activity/thievery is more common. For the sake of reference, we have had a progression recently which covers what could more or less be considered a "zombie attack" which has had significant impact on populations across Aloria.

Status
Not open for further replies.