Archived New Roleplay Section: City Life

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyona

I LOVE PINK I LOVE PINK I LOVE PINK
Reaction score
Ok, so, I had some time to think about it and this is it, I suggest y'all this new section called 'City Life'.
In this section, we have to posts our screenshots of roleplay scenes.

Example:
We break an house (let's just stick with that, k?): doors, chairs, walls. We post this scene in the section by making a new thread and bam, we tag the owner of the house in the topic.

If he wants to repair his house, he must answer the topic with some screenshots about the roleplay scene he did in order to do so.

What's the point of this, though?
Do you know when you do a permanent roleplay scene, like, I mean, one RP scene that changes the environment and the day after everyone forgets about it and act like nothing happened? With this section, problem as this won't happen anymore. It'll expand our roleplay n stuff like that.

In order to do a topic in 'City Life', we MUST contact someone first to get the rights to do it.
COMMENT THIS IDEA OR I'LL KILL YOU TO THE DEATH. [cit.]

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Intriguing and unique idea. I'm tempted to expand upon it, but I need to do some mulling and chatting first.

I *think* I understand it. This would be a section for roleplay in Regalia to occur on the forums, correct? Namely, if someone wanted to have a "mugging" for whoever walked into Murder Ally next, they would post it here and someone would post the attack and so on and so forth, correct? This could be done in any location in Regalia, and would be free to join for anyone in Regalia, right?

@MageDarkMagic @Mecharic
I believe the idea is to be able to "edit" Regalia through the forums.
For example, if I wanted to burn the city down, I could roleplay it in-game but I can't actually edit the city. So no one else would know except whoever I tell (and if they even accept it happening in canon).

With this section, I could do this (I'd have to have permission of course :P) and then post it here saying I burned the city down. Then other roleplayers can check this section and see that Regalia is burned down and roleplay in-game accordingly without having to actually edit the city.

This seems like a brilliant idea that can help with the roleplay environment. Kinda like Celine's Missing corpse that nobody seems to have noticed, except the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.