Archived New Pvp Drops

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Savantly

CEO
Reaction score
Faction
Shop
As the Title suggests, I want to expand the types of drops you can get from killing a player. Currently the only thing you get from a player is their inventory and a 10% chance for their head drop... But seeing as how I and many other players have doublechests of god gear. Those types of items are not as appealing as they used to be.
Here Is my suggestion.

Non-Premium drops
Soul Shard - 15% Drop chance
Pokyug's Soul Shard copy.png

Bottled Soul - 5% Drop chance
Pokyugs Bottled Soul copy.png

Premium Drops
Player Head - 30% Chance Drop

Soul In a bottle - 5% Drop
Pokyug's Soul in a Bottle.png

Please ket me know what you think about the suggestions below, and if you have any additional ideas please share. Also The Soul in a bottle Premium drop would most likely have to keep the same effects as a bottled soul drop.​

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I totally didnt read anything before i saw the first image and im thinking "how the hell did he get that item O_o?"

Lol i really like this idea.

I actually really like this idea. With custom head drops already a thing, I doubt this would be too hard to implement since it would seem to me that the system for custom drops is already in place, however take that with a grain of salt considering I have no idea how to code Minecraft plug-ins.

I don't do PvP, but am an avid player head collector. I would gladly collect other organs too. Good idea!

just a thought, mojang released a tag that can limit the kinds of blocks you can place block items om. keeping this in mind, you can have an end-crystal with a tag that says you can only place on a mob spawner, ant there ya go, you have a cool item that you cant place and ruin/lose.

=)

I was thinking about doing something along those lines, like having a Quarts drop that is named (Player)'s Teeth, but it's a little grotesque for the 13 year olds playing on this server
Pretty sure there's already a green mob that drops quartz named teeth. I don't think naming an item teeth is really that inappropriate.

I am going to note this as a feature suggestion as it is interesting and lore items have high value on the server compared to a lot of other items. Something like PvP drops is not likely going to be top priority at the moment, but it's certainly an idea that can be discussed or tossed around for future consideration.

Sell me yeh soul, mate.