Archived New Nether World

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

Diamondsword132

Demon of Wrath
Reaction score
Faction
Voidgate
I am posting this thread today because when traveling The Rift, I realized how griefed it is. It looks just like the old nether, Gana-Isha. Only differences being, this one has quartz and one or two quests, and Gana-Isha was able to be claimed in. I think we should have a new nether that we can claim and make factions in. This would be nice for everyone, but especially Dakkar. It should also have the wilderness reset like the newest world, Teled-Methen, so it can't become extremely griefed like any other previous nether. I think the new nether could have a hub similar to now, but larger with more quests, because I really enjoyed the nether quests. Now I know some of you may say something like, "But Diamond, what about the nether fortress chests? Can't you just loot them every time the world resets?". I have two possible answers to that question. One being, just don't put the chests in the world to begin with. My second response being, you can already farm minerals and food when Teled-Methen resets. Another reason I would like a new nether is because, sure you have Daendroc and worlds like that that are also extremely griefed, but you can go to other worlds. There is no second nether, so even if claiming is enabled in The Rift, no one would just for the reason it is so ugly, but if wilderness resets, then you would have a very unique world that would be great for certain roleplay types. I hope the staff take this into consideration in the future. Thank you for reading.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I mean, have a new nether that's sort of going to be like Gana-Isha..Eh. Gana-Isha is mainly where Dakkar live, so there will only be really Dakkar factions in there. Unless they are setting up a alt base for future times.

1+ support
Even though I only care about the resource restoration.

I'd be fine with a new rift/nether/hell world. Resources are nice, and if they used the new world regeneration then it would last forever.
It'd be hell on anyone trying to make much of a profit on nether items though.

This is just a side idea, but perhaps the new nether should have insanely hard mobs inside? Just a thought.

Suggestion:

x Custom made nether
x New quests with a high difficulty
x No Castles and spawners (yes there are spawners in the rift)

x Low amount resources
x Factions restore plugin
x Difficult terain

x Possibilty to claim

Spawn

A small city like regalia with some small districts and a main area with a markethall/square, temple (dark gods) arena and a port with airships to travel to all directions in the nether.

Theme

x Gods
x Chaos
x War
x Dragons
x Desolate

Feedback is welcome ^

Last edited:
Quartz blocks are 30r a stack last I checked. They are already rare enough.

Walk minimal 2000 blocks from the spawn and go up to the higher "floors" mostly above huge lava lakes and you have a good change to find intact nether fortresses sometimes with a blaze spawners and loot included. Make a portal (down lava) to travel quick to your home and back (don't forget to disable the portal) take a fortune III pickaxe with you and it will cost around 2 hours to get a doublechest of quartz. No quartz is not a common mineral but for sure not rare..

Spelling errors included since English isnt my native language.