Archived New Chat: Recruitment

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCCarnilord

Prince
Reaction score
Faction
Inactivity
Kingdom
Inactivity
Now we all see in global every day, the same people saying the same thing....
"Hey guys, running a faction, Msg me to join!"
and...
"I is in dire need of fakshin."

A possible solution? A NEW chat where those specific things can go! That way, for the players that do not want or need to see those useless (to them) messages can leave that chat! It keeps general from getting even MORE clogged from those messages, and that way you wont have to /ignore about half the server every day.
So.
What do you guys think, and should it have some adjustments?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
brilliant.gif

If a new chat is gonna be added it should be called "Advertising"
That way, not only annoying messages about factions would be moved there, but also annoying messages about shops in the market district would end up there. Cleaner general and trade chat!

If a new chat is gonna be added it should be called "Advertising"
That way, not only annoying messages about factions would be moved there, but also annoying messages about shops in the market district would end up there. Cleaner general and trade chat!

I don't agree with you, I would most likely leave the recruitment chat if it were added, because it's just useless spam for me, but I do enjoy purchasing things, so I'd be forced to view the useless spam about recruiting just so I could see the shop advertisements.

I support the general idea though.
652.gif

I don't agree with you, I would most likely leave the recruitment chat if it were added, because it's just useless spam for me, but I do enjoy purchasing things, so I'd be forced to view the useless spam about recruiting just so I could see the shop advertisements.

I support the general idea though.
652.gif

That's the problem with general. Some people want to hear somethings, others want to hear other things.

Now we all see in global every day, the same people saying the same thing....
"Hey guys, running a faction, Msg me to join!"
and...
"I is in dire need of fakshin."

A possible solution? A NEW chat where those specific things can go! That way, for the players that do not want or need to see those useless (to them) messages can leave that chat! It keeps general from getting even MORE clogged from those messages, and that way you wont have to /ignore about half the server every day.
So.
What do you guys think, and should it have some adjustments?

Great idea!
I need to contribute to the pictures...
mah-nigga-gif.gif

I feel honoured to have so many players agree and help expand on this idea! Shall we tag an administrator at some point, or will they just stumble upon this?

If John Barrowman and David Tennant support this, then I do too!

It actually is a pretty good idea. I'd like to see this done.

Even though these GIFs are a bit enjoyable, I request that they please come to a halt. Don't want to spam a possible addition, do you?

Fucking. Brilliant. FABULOUS! LOVE IT! SWEET JESUS!

Status
Not open for further replies.