Nesstro The Nerd Queen Says Hello

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
Hello hello nerds of Massivecraft!
Anyone who reads this is offically a nerd.

I am finally doing an introduction, wowie.

I am a rather normal roleplayer in the massivecraft world. However I am more than just a roleplayer, I am nerd queen. I have been on massivecraft for probably six months at this point I honestly haven't checked, rip me. Before I came to massive, I had rped for at least four to five years plus before hand. I actively enjoy roleplaying and I am constantly changing my characters however I am more known for roleplaying a noble named, Charlotte Le Seur and another character, a mekket named Kivixtl'xti Tixvex. I am more known for being in the roleplay seen rather than pvp, I can't pvp for shit I am an easy kill, this is why you never see me in the pvp worlds.
<3

A little more indepth on me, I am a junior in highschool and the youngest of three siblings. All my older siblings are gone and out of the house while I am still in the house spending most of my time on massive or doing homework. I am not going to tell my age but you are all allowed to guess if that is what you want to do with your free time. Another thing I do is write for the people of massivecraft, I own a writing shop so I can write in my free time for people because I enjoy it so much. You guys can ask me questions, or just comment, or not, do what you want ya nerds. I'm fine with anything really. I plan on going to college once I am out of highschool and I intend to either become a writer, assisstant, or something of that category aka a desk person/office worker who writes things and does paperwork along with some technology.

I wish you all a lovely lovely nerd day my friends.

Nessie the nerd queen

QUESTIONS

WHOS THE BEST JULIETTE!?

YAYY <3 EVEN IF I DO RUIN ALL UR CHANCES AT ART AUCTIONS