[ Nessie's Skin Shop ]

Messtro

Flower Goblin
Reaction score
d57ae31dad27124c033e08775dabca75.png

tumblr_nat8skjd5x1tjr27po1_500.gif

Hello, RPer's! I am offering a small little shop to create outfits for your character. I will only be doing female outfits however I may be willing to try to do a male outfit but I don't know how well it will turn out.

bbc962a448b6f77feed5403c9c28d674.png

Head was done by Jouster

1cb3a34ecb9273f143b1d62359639f16.png
All payments should go to my IGN of Messtro.
Application:
IGN:
Bribe: [At least 6 regals or more]
Steve or Alex:
References:

Last edited:
IGN: Ashabria
Bribe: 30 regals
References:
RYjYSyk.jpg
Also, instead of the red, can I get it in a nice blue? ~

IGN: Ashabria
Bribe: 30 regals
References:
RYjYSyk.jpg
Also, instead of the red, can I get it in a nice blue? ~

Ign: Sujitation
Bribe: 29
References:
View attachment 152953
Just no quiver or bow and no orange cloth in the back.

IGN: Ailethi
Bribe: 25 <3
References: Boop! annndd.. Boop!

I'll be getting to these either later tonight or tomorrow! Just so you all know, I am still rather new to skinning so it may not be as detailed but I'll try!

Application:
IGN: nath_n
Bribe: 80 Big boys
Steve or Alex: Steve
References: Will send via Discord.
@Nesstro

NESS I'M SO PROUD YOU'VE GOTTEN SO GOOD!

IGN: The_Western_Fox
Bribe: 75
Steve or Alex: Steve
References: No mask. Also gloves covering the hand, and in a brown color scheme. I'm wanting two versions of the skin, one with the hood on, and one without the hood on. I'll pm you the head on the forums. (Check spoiler for the image)

IGN: The73rdNerd
Bribe: 20 Regals
Steve or Alex: Alex
References: https://goo.gl/images/r1L5m7 Sorry about the branch in the reference Image, thanks in advance!

Accepting these, I'll be doing the rest of the skins soon. Getting busy because of the state fair and festivals lately.

@Nesstro
IGN: _Owlet
Bribe: 40 Regalios
Steve or Alex: Alex <3
References:
3b8d243757c5ed062d4ba6df7f6a70ba.jpg

So the female in this picture, a white blouse/navy blue cloak. With leather gloves. Instead of brown pants, If possible could they be black and just generic brown boots as the picture doesnt show the feet. (IhopeImnotmakingittoocomplicated)

IGN: Ayrichu
Bribe: 50r
Steve or Alex: Both (I'll explain)
References: See images

So, I essentially want 4 skins, so I'll just break it down into each one. (I'm sorry for the amount of requests :P)

For the first skin, I want you to make a base for the skin(s), with a reshaded version with dirty blonde hair, instead of the awkward yellow it currently is, and keep the eyes in a blueish, gray (moonlike?) color. Essentially I would be able to outfit it easily.

For the second skin, I want you to take the Jacket version, and reshade it into the same style as the previously made base skin and make it medieval focused (rather than modern atm) with a purple scarf rather than the red, and just make it fit well together. Maybe include a reshaded version of the googles from the other skin as well?

For the third skin, I'd like for you to outfit the base in a knightly outfit, with a focus on nature (maybe a purple flower crest and nature themed with gold and black accents? Or Black Armor if you can make it look good.)

For the last skin, I'd like for you to make a fall themed female Yanar (Whichever one is the plant person thing), as a base as well, so I could outfit it.

Thank you for your time, I hope you get back to me soon!

All of the skins except the Yanar, I want to be steve arms, and the Yanar, alex arms.

Attachments

• download (3).webp
    download (3).webp
    1 KB · Views: 0
  • adas.webp
    adas.webp
    698 bytes · Views: 0
  • Ayrichu Jacket.webp
    Ayrichu Jacket.webp
    790 bytes · Views: 0