Archived Needed -auction Plugin-

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camadam

Refugee
Reaction score
I have created this thread in the hopes that an auction plugin is added. I have used auction plugins on different servers before some used it a lot, others didn't. Nevertheless, I think it is a very useful plugin and may even reduce spam global or trade chat, as I have been noticing many people auctioning things off. Any auction plugin would be great but there is one I would recommend:

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/inactive-econ-iauction-v2-5-auctions-for-iconomy-440.2840/

Though you could find much information about this plugin by clicking that link, I will highlight that it does have an ignore command, much like ignoring certain chat channels so if you do not want it popping up on your screen, it won't.

Please tell me any thoughts you may have on this.

- Cam

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hate to spoil the fun but, the giant
[INACTIVE]

tag on that plugin makes it unacceptable. We only run active and healthy plugins.

That being said, Cayorion wants to make his own inhouse auction system based off the world of warcraft model.

Heck, any auction plugin that is added would be awesome so I look forward to when one is released!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.