Preserved Sheet Nal Roh

This sheet was missing a prefix or has not been edited for a long period of time. Please create a ticket including a linkif your sheet was moved in error.
Sorry, I forgot to add the minerals to his weight, so I bumped his weight a little. Just to account for those.

Sorry, I forgot to add the minerals to his weight, so I bumped his weight a little. Just to account for those.
The "minerals' of dakkars do not weight too much, they are light, if not weightless.

Minor update, got some armor through IC interaction. It just covers the front of his chest.

@JarlJade

I feel that I can reasonably be able to bump Nal Roh up in strength by a little, making him on par with one of the larger Orcs. For easy reference, that would make him about as strong as a Dra's. (I can offer my reasoning if you would like.)

Do you want me to add another weakness to compensate for the unusual strength?

@JarlJade

I feel that I can reasonably be able to bump Nal Roh up in strength by a little, making him on par with one of the larger Orcs. For easy reference, that would make him about as strong as a Dra's. (I can offer my reasoning if you would like.)

Do you want me to add another weakness to compensate for the unusual strength?
Aren't dakkars weaker than the average orc?

@JarlJade

Tagging you again just in case the previous tag failed.
Hi! I'd actually prefer to for you to keep the character strength as it was originally. I can't see much of reason for you needing to bump up his strength anymore other than to beat Orcs in combat RP. Dakkar are weaker than Orcs by standard and I think you should stick to that.

Hi! I'd actually prefer to for you to keep the character strength as it was originally. I can't see much of reason for you needing to bump up his strength anymore other than to beat Orcs in combat RP. Dakkar are weaker than Orcs by standard and I think you should stick to that.
Aight, I won't do the bump. It wasn't really me trying to beat Orcs in combat RP (because Orcs aren't the epitome of combat), it was just me trying to prepare for the Dakkar update. Sorry for the bother!

@JarlJade

Added the recently acquired missing eye.

Also, I've noticed that this sheet is in need of a rewrite at some point soon... I'm hoping to wait for the Dakkar update to come out so I may knock out two birds with one stone, but I might need to do it early.

@JarlJade

Added the recently acquired missing eye.

Also, I've noticed that this sheet is in need of a rewrite at some point soon... I'm hoping to wait for the Dakkar update to come out so I may knock out two birds with one stone, but I might need to do it early.
This is all a-okay. Just tag me when you update it, no need to stress about it now. After the Dakkar re-write sounds good for a over haul.

Added in the new "Body size" feature. Although I am unsure if it fits properly.

Last edited:
  • Removed all mentions of Letter magic.
  • Lowered the weight of his mace from 30lb to 15, because anything more than that would be ridiculous for a 1-handed backup weapon.
  • Freaked out over the Dakkar-update hints littered around the Wiki.

• Removed all mentions of Letter magic.
  • Lowered the weight of his mace from 30lb to 15, because anything more than that would be ridiculous for a 1-handed backup weapon.
  • Freaked out over the Dakkar-update hints littered around the Wiki.
Where are le updates m8

@KiddingAround When you make changes to your sheet, set it back to "needs reviewer." That's how we know it needs to be reviewed again if we miss the notification about a reply on the thread. This sheet needs:
  • Remove the exact pound weight, since you have implemented the Body Build feature your weight is no longer needed.
  • Since you are strongman build, remove the weakness related to slowness, it is assumed because of your body build. You have plenty of other weaknesses though, so I won't make you replace it.
  • I looked over the edits history and found this and minor changes to the weapon and the addition of the missing eye were the only other things changed since the last time JarlJade looked and that's all fine, so I will leave the tag at approved, but do please edit the two items.

@KiddingAround When you make changes to your sheet, set it back to "needs reviewer." That's how we know it needs to be reviewed again if we miss the notification about a reply on the thread. This sheet needs:
  • Remove the exact pound weight, since you have implemented the Body Build feature your weight is no longer needed.
  • Since you are strongman build, remove the weakness related to slowness, it is assumed because of your body build. You have plenty of other weaknesses though, so I won't make you replace it.
  • I looked over the edits history and found this and minor changes to the weapon and the addition of the missing eye were the only other things changed since the last time JarlJade looked and that's all fine, so I will leave the tag at approved, but do please edit the two items.
Understood, thank you for telling me. I will do the edits once I get home. I have completed the edits.
Will Jarljade still be 'with this app' or will you be doing that?

Last edited:
Yeah still tag JarlJade on any edits, just make sure to throw it to needs reviewer so if she is can't or misses the notification we can work it out.

@TheOverseer__

Because of the miraculous act that is the long-awaited Dakkar update, I'm going to set this to Needs Reviewer. I have already started a WIP on Docs that will need some more editing. I will tag you again once the information is replaced onto here.

DAKKAR UPDATED.

SERIOUSLY NAL IS LIKE THE DAKKAR EMPEROR

@TheOverseer__

Because of the miraculous act that is the long-awaited Dakkar update, I'm going to set this to Needs Reviewer. I have already started a WIP on Docs that will need some more editing. I will tag you again once the information is replaced onto here.
I will be taking this thread for review once said edits are done. Be sure to have them in a different color so they are easily distinguished, unless the edits are so extensive as to replace the whole application.

I will be taking this thread for review once said edits are done. Be sure to have them in a different color so they are easily distinguished, unless the edits are so extensive as to replace the whole application.
Thank you for taking the application. The entire thing is being reworked from the ground up, so no colors seem to be needed. I should have it done later tonight or tomorrow night.

@HydraLana

Edits:
  • Placed the old personality traits into a spoiler, and added the new five paragraphs.
  • Removed a strength.
  • Added a weakness.

@HydraLana

I've added onto the Experience strength to account for the rage that Dakkar are known for and added another strength labeled Voidbent, which should have been added a long time ago.

I've also plugged some people into the Relationships section, and more will be coming soon.

EDIT: I've also changed the life goal. The last one seemed a little empty.

@NChulingeth @Eternal_Wrath

Last edited:
@HydraLana

I've added onto the Experience strength to account for the rage that Dakkar are known for and added another strength labeled Voidbent, which should have been added a long time ago.

I've also plugged some people into the Relationships section, and more will be coming soon.

EDIT: I've also changed the life goal. The last one seemed a little empty.

@NChulingeth @Eternal_Wrath
I believe that Voidbent should be simply "Determined" because right now it sounds like a magical affliction.

@HydraLana

Just added mention of the armor he got a while back via IC interaction, removed all weapons from his Weapons of Choice list (lack of use), and fixed a typo in his skills section (I said Hadar instead of Arlora). This should be good to go.